Xbox 360 gamertags list

Uh oh I thought I already add mine in this list.... no wonder I didn't get new deaf player add friends...lol

Gamertag- Synergy28sdk

My gamertag is randallnoriega

I have COD4, Halo 3, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Gears of War, and Forza 2

nametag all my team are deaf..

nametag:

D3 Orange
D3 Diaz1
D3 Diaz2
D3 Red
D3 Black
D3 Code
D3 Silver
D3 Coco
D3 Pimp4
D3 Jojo
D3 Soto

nametag:

D3 Orange
D3 Diaz1
D3 Diaz2
D3 Red
D3 Black
D3 Code
D3 Silver
D3 Coco
D3 Pimp4
D3 Jojo
D3 Soto

Check out and send FR's to DGO Network 1 and DGO Network 2 They are network tags connecting over a hundred deaf gamers on XBL. I maintain DGO Network 1, so I will be sending you FR's from it tonight.

IF any of you guys play RS Vegas 2, send me a text at XDG Deaf Smith..

Hey I am deaf and I'm only 16 so I have 2 xbox 360s and a ps3 at my moms and my dads house, anyway, I am trying to get high speed internet for my mom's computer, but she says we have to wait until my dad pays her. So maybe in a few months I will be up and running on XBL, and my Gamertag for Xbox Live is NFSof2010. To let everyone know, I play a lot of games, I will list all of them here:

All-Pro Football 2K8
Burnout paradise
Call Of Duty 3
Call of Duty 4 (my most favorite game but now I have to buy another one again :( )
Grand Theft Auto IV (haven't tried online yet)
Gears of War
Import tuner challenge
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Need For Speed Carbon
Need For Speed Prostreet
NBA Live 08
NBA Street Homecourt
NFL Tour
PGR3

Hello there,

I was created my gamercard was PwcrLinux on the Xbox.com account, then a few hours later I tried to join new Xbox Live, what's up with that 'Already taken"? Grrrr I supposed to be create the xbox live first before go on xbox.com gamercard... :(

My xbox.com have a gamercard is PwcrLinux for now (Forums and etc).

If anyone cares, my Gamertag is Cyborg Queen.

I *just* got my xbox, so my rep is low, and I have a big fat zero in achievements. :)

I have Xbox360 Pro I bought it from Best Buy store. My XBL gamertag is ChristerX360. I am playing Halo 3 now and rookie lol.

I have Xbox360 Pro I bought it from Best Buy store. My XBL gamertag is ChristerX360. I am playing Halo 3 now and rookie lol.

You sent me a FR the other day. I play a lot of Halo 3. I'll be happy to teach you some basic stuff, but I am no pro, lol. I'm not bad with the BR, the most important weapon in the game.

You sent me a FR the other day. I play a lot of Halo 3. I'll be happy to teach you some basic stuff, but I am no pro, lol. I'm not bad with the BR, the most important weapon in the game.

I totally suck in Halo 3 but I will still need to practice. and I have hard time to open your video files that you sent me, I cant figure out how to open but I got your pictures and I know how to open them but not video. Can you help me where to find your video files in my xbox360?

I totally suck in Halo 3 but I will still need to practice. and I have hard time to open your video files that you sent me, I cant figure out how to open but I got your pictures and I know how to open them but not video. Can you help me where to find your video files in my xbox360?

never mind I found your films located in theater lobby.

Back