Xbox 360 gamertags list

Send FR to DGO Network 1 , it is a silver tag I use to keep in touch with various deaf, while I can continue to meet more people on XBL. I will send you a FR for now, though, Cyborg Queen.

I had change the gamertag to blackmustang85.

why same two "Xbox 360 gamertags list" thread in Computers, Electronics, IT & Gaming?

my XBL gamertag is ↓↓↓

Excusez-moi if my gamertag is already marked in here. I signed up in a couple of mintues ago to peek around here to get an idea of what AllDeaf.com is all about.

GT: XDG DEAFIL... Greetings to who may know me.

Here is my updated, the old original xbox had been retired (dead) and I am on the Xbox 360 now, check it out in my siggy below and you can add me if you want, send the pm to me. :)

Does anyone have a updated list of the currently AD'ers gametag? From the first page of this thread it seem that almost all gametag no longer exist.

Does anyone have a updated list of the currently AD'ers gametag? From the first page of this thread it seem that almost all gametag no longer exist.

Don't add my old gametag, I gave my old 360 to my little brother. Maybe I get a new 360 Elite this month for Forza Motorsport 3. :)

Back