Xbox 360 Elite for sale

ZiNg31

Reaction score
Ok I am going to sell my Xbox 360 Elite since I am unhappy with Microsoft business with me.

My Elite system has no problems and was great to me every since I bought it. I don't want to sell it less than 500 dollars which Paid overal 590 dollars on this with Batter plug and play charge kit and one game Forza Motorsports 2.

Anyone interested?

PS: I swore I will never buy Microsoft equiments ever again. They don't care about you but they all care about money.

Ok I am selling my Elite with FM2 and Battery plug n play charge kit for wireless controller... all for 475 dollars.

via 8700g~

Zing, I am sorry to hear that you aren't happy with MS business and equpiments.

You selling your game system to asking them $475. I telling you, honestly I don't think so Deaf people in ad forums interest to buy yours. They would complaints the price you offered and they don't understand your personal value of things selling.

I strongly recommending you put it on ebay, they will bid you quickly as promise. Because black X360 elite is very hard find. Its your best chance. :)

GOOD LUCK**

Wii can help you to make calm down.

Wii can help you to make calm down.

Wii sucks to me. I prefer PC over Wii. I wish I can afford 4,000 dollars PC gaming system so I wouldn't have to worry about the consoles. There's alot of great PC games out there... many PC FPS games more than the consoles. Plus their graphics are better only if you have top quality PC. Remember that I am advance gamer not basic gamer which is what Wii a basic gaming system.

Wii sucks to me. I prefer PC over Wii. I wish I can afford 4,000 dollars PC gaming system so I wouldn't have to worry about the consoles. There's alot of great PC games out there... many PC FPS games more than the consoles. Plus their graphics are better only if you have top quality PC. Remember that I am advance gamer not basic gamer which is what Wii a basic gaming system.

actually... no... Wii is advance over 360 and PS3 during control. :)

yet... PS3 is advance system than 360 than Wii.

And you can build own PC for less $1,000 or even ask someone to build for you.

actually... no... Wii is advance over 360 and PS3 during control. :)

yet... PS3 is advance system than 360 than Wii.

And you can build own PC for less $1,000 or even ask someone to build for you.

Wii isnt advanced gaming system. It's basic system for kids. I understand that alot of people that are not hardcore gamer doesn't understand these sort of things. Us hardcore gamers know the answer. Of course too many hardcore gamers use PC.

As for PC for 1,000 dollars will not give you top quality gaming system. I do know how to build one but I prefer top quality parts which cost alot of $$

For $1000, you can get:

Intel Core 2 Duo E4400: $125
MSI P6N SLI-FI LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 650i SLI ATX Intel Motherboard: $107
G.SKILL 2GB 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 667 (PC2 5300) Desktop Memory: $115
Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD2500KS 250GB Hard Drive: $65
MSI NX8600GTS-T2D256EZ HD GeForce 8600GTS 256MB Video Card: $$159 (x2 for $318)
Thermaltake Armor Jr. Case w/ Window - Silver: $118 (Xoxide.com)
PC Power & Cooling Silencer 610w Power Supply: $150

All prices are in Newegg, except those in paranthesis.

$839 (non SLi)
$998 (SLi)
This excludes rebates and shipping, along with keyboard, mouse, and monitor. I could exclude the computer case, which everybody likes to have a different computer case to suit their style, so if I do that, the price of the video card can be bumped up to improve performance.

With a price for an SLi setup, this reaches the $1000 mark.

Newegg.com - Buy Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!
Xoxide.com - Custom ATX Computer Cases, PC Mods, Computer Case mods, and Modded PC Cases

I know it's off-topic, but I just thought I'd post here, considering that $1,000 can't be built as a high-end gaming PC, but the $1,000 mark is between entry to high-end. You can overclock a C2D E4400 as high as you want, but you must consider upgrading to 750w power supply to allow enough headroom for overclocking your C2D and your GPU.

Wii isnt advanced gaming system. It's basic system for kids. I understand that alot of people that are not hardcore gamer doesn't understand these sort of things. Us hardcore gamers know the answer. Of course too many hardcore gamers use PC.

As for PC for 1,000 dollars will not give you top quality gaming system. I do know how to build one but I prefer top quality parts which cost alot of $$

Not look at price, you need watch out for graphic card, RAM and CPU.

Graphic card must be Ati X/HD series (X1600 or over) or GeForce 7/8 series, expands 2GB-4GB RAM and CPU is recommanded at Intel Core 2 Duo, that's not insane expensive.

It will be roughly about $1,000 or more, when you buy or build the desktop.

Important to look at graphic card, that important for games.

Only the problem is, the hardcore gamers make up quite a small percentage of the entire gaming community. Wii was specifically designed for the casual gamers in mind. The casual gamers make up the biggest percentage of the market.

More than 10 million units of Wii has been sold since November 2006. 10.32 million units of Xbox 360 has been sold since November 2005. Big difference right there.

Business is business. Hardcore gamers are hardly a factor in what sell a game these days.

Only the problem is, the hardcore gamers make up quite a small percentage of the entire gaming community. Wii was specifically designed for the casual gamers in mind. The casual gamers make up the biggest percentage of the market.

More than 10 million units of Wii has been sold since November 2006. 10.32 million units of Xbox 360 has been sold since November 2005. Big difference right there.

Business is business. Hardcore gamers are hardly a factor in what sell a game these days.

So this is why Nascar games changed their gameplay design for casual gamers.

For $1000, you can get:

Intel Core 2 Duo E4400: $125
MSI P6N SLI-FI LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 650i SLI ATX Intel Motherboard: $107
G.SKILL 2GB 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 667 (PC2 5300) Desktop Memory: $115
Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD2500KS 250GB Hard Drive: $65
MSI NX8600GTS-T2D256EZ HD GeForce 8600GTS 256MB Video Card: $$159 (x2 for $318)
Thermaltake Armor Jr. Case w/ Window - Silver: $118 (Xoxide.com)
PC Power & Cooling Silencer 610w Power Supply: $150

All prices are in Newegg, except those in paranthesis.

$839 (non SLi)
$998 (SLi)
This excludes rebates and shipping, along with keyboard, mouse, and monitor. I could exclude the computer case, which everybody likes to have a different computer case to suit their style, so if I do that, the price of the video card can be bumped up to improve performance.

With a price for an SLi setup, this reaches the $1000 mark.

Newegg.com - Buy Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!
Xoxide.com - Custom ATX Computer Cases, PC Mods, Computer Case mods, and Modded PC Cases

I know it's off-topic, but I just thought I'd post here, considering that $1,000 can't be built as a high-end gaming PC, but the $1,000 mark is between entry to high-end. You can overclock a C2D E4400 as high as you want, but you must consider upgrading to 750w power supply to allow enough headroom for overclocking your C2D and your GPU.

Thanks I will check them up.

Not look at price, you need watch out for graphic card, RAM and CPU.

Graphic card must be Ati X/HD series (X1600 or over) or GeForce 7/8 series, expands 2GB-4GB RAM and CPU is recommanded at Intel Core 2 Duo, that's not insane expensive.

It will be roughly about $1,000 or more, when you buy or build the desktop.

Important to look at graphic card, that important for games.

Yeah I always thought Mobo, Video card, Ram, and CPU are far more important. Also I am thinking of getting Blu Ray drive.

Sorry fellas I am keeping this system. I will just considered this system a "PS4"

Back