Xbox 360 Call Of Duty 4

Brother_Trucker

Reaction score
Who own the game call of duty 4?? I'm on veteran level I'm at ACT II

Can anyone tell me where to find the intel laptop I only got 6/30 anyone who know what website that have maps/videos that shows where the laptops at??

thanks

Did you check Youtube? I m sure someone made a video showing all the spots. Also, check out DeafGamersOnline.com, there are a bunch of Deaf COD4 players there. New COD4 ladder coming soon too!

Did you check Youtube? I m sure someone made a video showing all the spots. Also, check out DeafGamersOnline.com, there are a bunch of Deaf COD4 players there. New COD4 ladder coming soon too!

Hey man, this site is down, just said delayed for day.

I have Call of duty 4 for my PS3 also I have Xbox 360 but I already top 10 prestige and right now still playing to get gold weapons.

I kept check on Welcome to the Frontpage for months and all I see is "coming soon".

It had been since 2007 or 2008, not very many people in this forum when I went in last 2 years ago and they decided to closed or label as coming soon for some reason.

Dr. Strangelove is admin of deafgamersonline.com.

Could I be an mod at your site, Dr. Strangelove? :D

...that whenever your site opens again lol.

Any update on your gamer site, Dr Strangelove? I'd love to join up but there doesn't seem to be any way to register on your current login page. Thanks.

Back