XBL Arcade

Dr. Strangelove

Reaction score
WOW. I just played a few rounds of Geometry Wars Evolved. Amazing game. I tried a demo at a EB Games and decided I had to download the game at home. I have Contra, Robotron, and a few others. If anyone wants to play some co-op Contra sometime, gimme a holler!
If you have XBL and haven't tried or downloaded Geometry Wars Evolved... you know what to do.. play it! It is basically.. Robotron and Defender on crack and acid.

Anybody playing XBLA games?? Anybody? Contra is a serious throwback to the old days of video gaming. If anyone wants to play co-op Contra or Assault Heroes, gimme a holler.

WOW. I just played a few rounds of Geometry Wars Evolved. Amazing game. I tried a demo at a EB Games and decided I had to download the game at home. I have Contra, Robotron, and a few others. If anyone wants to play some co-op Contra sometime, gimme a holler!
If you have XBL and haven't tried or downloaded Geometry Wars Evolved... you know what to do.. play it! It is basically.. Robotron and Defender on crack and acid.

I love Geometry Wars Evolved! It is so hard to get 200,000 points or up without dying. I do have Pac man and Galaga which are very easy to get achievements at all. Also I do have Marble Blast Ultra, Bankshot Billards 2, Frogger, Hexic HD, and Uno.

Speaking of Uno, if anyone have this game, we can play Uno as four players.

I'm obsessed with Feeding Frenzy. I don't know why.

I like Bankshot Billiards but I'm pretty bad at it.

My high score for Geometry Wars is 298,000, but even then I think I was lucky. I do want to reach 1,000,000 points and survive 1,000,000. Addicting game, hell yeah! But the weak need not apply, because this game will chew you up, spit you out, and step on you. It is BRUTAL.
I have a free UNO game from my Live box, but i haven't downloaded it. I will do so next week at home and we can play some 4p Uno.
I'm going to check out Marble Blast and Feeding Frenzy later.
I've been trying to save my last 1,100 Microsoft Points for Castlevania, if that ever gets to XBLA.

Early this morning, I teamed up with some guy on XBL and got some acheivment points for Contra. I got the co-op acheivement and the 12 minute acheivement. I have just 1 acheivment for Contra to go for, and it is beat the game on one credit in arcade mode.
If anyone wants help getting acheivements in Contra, gimme a holler.

I just tried Uno and thought it was a lot of fun. Maybe we'll get it soon.

Mr. Terp got Texas Hold 'Em and that's also a good one.

FYI to those who are or may be wondering.. No new XBLA game this week. Seems that the approval team is off for this week or the whole month. That would be fine as long as we get Castlevania as the first 07 game.. A lot of people have been waiting for Castlevania..

FYI to those who are or may be wondering.. No new XBLA game this week. Seems that the approval team is off for this week or the whole month. That would be fine as long as we get Castlevania as the first 07 game.. A lot of people have been waiting for Castlevania..

It is not going to happen. It will be Ms. Pac-man tomorrow.

Yeah, I like Castlevania. When? Hopefully this month.. I wish!!!

im getting a castlevania game via XBLA. this game is the best castlevania game ever. Actually I havent beaten it. Only 95 percents complete. My brother did beat it with 200 percents.

It will be on PS1 version, not Saturn version.

Core fans cant download this unless they have a hard drive even thought memory card is not enough either.

Space Giraffe and Street Trace: NYC this week for XBLA. Street Trace will be 800 points, while Space Giraffe will be 400. Source: MajorNelson.com

Space Giraffe should be good, it is by Jeff Minter the guy behind Tempest 2000(?).

I lost 2 arcade games from my old gamertag. (UNO and Texas holdem Poker) I wish I can get them back on my Elite at no charge.

Castle Crashers - Development Blog
Castle Crashers (Aug 27) CONFIRMED to be 1200 Microsoft Points!

I was fully expecting and prepared to pay 1600 for this.

If you're like 'Huh? Castle Crashers? WTH is that?' well, Google it, and check out the website and youtube(and other site) videos...

When I had Xbox360 and my wife love to play UNO and others XBL Arcades. I sold it so I will buy Xbox360 for my wife and play her favorite game UNO :) Also She addicted into HEX game or something I don't remember.

Back