XBGMER .... wanna trouble? ... *whistle*

highlands

Premium Member
Reaction score
congrats on your 2K posts :whip:

have a good day :)

congratulation on your 2,000th posts (I have to pick color because you loves black color)... :lol:

Come to our postwhoring Club...

I love to read your posts because you are very open and direct person. Stay what you are... :thumb:

Damn I thought there was another scheme of Days of our lives.

Congratulations XBGMER!! ;)

XBGMR

Wow u did posted 2K already! I didn't see that number....well congratulation!!!

U been so addicted with Alldeaf so long!!!!

Love
Mommyof4

Congrats for 2,000 posts XBGMER. :thumb:

Highlands, Are you trying to grab my attentions? I really never thought that anyone would created this celeb me up for thousands's thousand's posts..

HIGHLANDS, HOW SWEET OF YOU!!

Highlands, Liebling, Alex, Cheri, Mommyof3, ~SG~, GalaxyAngel, ghsh1996, TweetyBird, Roadrunner, Animal_Lover, KINGOFNOOBS, Gingerbread
THANK all of YOU for the inspired words to me, I really apperciate it! how nice of you!

I really enjoy with alldeaf forums since 2003. I still love all deaf forums, no matter what I had been thru good times and bad times with peoples..

Liebling Yeah I love black, because I am black.. hahah no, just kidding.. I admire the black things. I have never thought that alex added new theme for alldeaf forum..

Liebling, Cheri, GalaxyAngel, TweetyBird
You gals, you have posts over 10k than mine. so alldeaf forums of aders including me, we always honor you ladies, because you have showing your true LOYAL and faithful to alldeaf forum for four years than anyone... thats impress and awesome!

KINGOFNOOBS your sig's video is Svetlana Shusterman from MTV: real world key west..

Mommyof3:ty: , I am pretty sure that you can beat mine numbers of posts in events.. I love you my fiancee...

HAVE ENJOY WITH THIS FORUMS.. ;)

Back