Xanga.com

okie

prostock19 said:
RI = Rhode Island. Law in RI for consent is 16 years old.
Thought it was something related to RIAA or somethin, but duh..now i get it. Thnx -- g'day

lilredridinhood said:
Ah, tsk. You can kind of tell though.. younger girls carry themselves different than older ladies do.. they're more giddy over things, they try to make you feel like you're funny when you're not... etc etc etc.

This may be true. However, being lucky enough to being forced to carry a certain set of items between my legs, I tend to not notice these "little" things as long as certain. . . other items are up to standard, if you get my drift.

prostock19 said:
Except for Sheild, too. Everyone thinks she is a kid. I even went on dates with her when she got crayons. LOL.

Tell me you're joking? :jaw:

lucidjen said:
What do you mean, Xero?? So ur sayin that I do look like 18 yrs old? Could be but..I'm 16..sucks! --

That is more or less what I'm saying. Just by looking at your picture, you look like someone who has already graduated high school, and probably enrolled in college, naturally, I came to the assumption that you were anywhere from 17-19. Not too far off, but when you have someone guessing you're older than you are, that can only mean good things when you're 19-20 :)

Xero said:
Tell me you're joking? :jaw:
No I'm not. It was funny, but I kinda got annoyed and got sarcastic with the waitress when that happen. LOL

Haha, how old was she at the time anyway? Man, that's a classic :)

Xero said:
Haha, how old was she at the time anyway? Man, that's a classic :)
Last time we were together and that happened, she was either 17 or 18. She is 20 now.

Xero said:
This may be true. However, being lucky enough to being forced to carry a certain set of items between my legs, I tend to not notice these "little" things as long as certain. . . other items are up to standard, if you get my drift.
ah... *thanks god i'm not a male.*

Back