X-Men Wolverine movie leaked by PIRATES!

And these people who work hard to make an awesome movies. They need money as it suppose to be "selling" to earn for their living.

Never pirate these.

I agree

Yes, they worked hard... everyone deserves to be paid fairly for their work. :) And I don't like surprises ruined... :(

I remember the Star Wars Movie: The Revenge of Sith with timestamps was leaked into Internet on the same day that it was officially released in movie theaters.

I hope it will not happen to the new Star Trek movie.

Hugh Jackman was not too happy about the leak. I would share his sentiments if I were in his shoes.

I'm not the least bit suprised. :roll: There's always some loser out there who loves to spoil it for others.

I remember when Star Wars: Episode II was on the internet a week before it came out in theaters. :eek:

I'm not the least bit suprised. :roll: There's always some loser out there who loves to spoil it for others.
Yeah...

I've seen videos of people ruining things in a big way. For instance, one guy drove by a Barnes & Noble with a megaphone and telling everyone what happened at the end of a Harry Potter book just as those people were lined up at midnight to pick up that same book that was released moments ago. :eek:

I also saw a picture online where someone spray painted on the movie poster for Marley & Me. All it took was 3 words to ruin the movie.

Back