Wyndtell problems?

Hello,

I notice :confused: they say problem of Sidekick and I really hard to decdie which best of sidekick or Nokia 6820 ? I hate any plms fix or somethings make me tireds.. :mad: but I not want buy wrong new sidekick or Nokia 6820 for me and I not like waste my money.. cux my 950 is plms no coverage and ri-off Grrrrrrrrrrrr and I ask you do you best which is Sidekick or Nokia 6820 let me know Thanks smile

PeaceRainbowGal said:
Hello,

I notice :confused: they say problem of Sidekick and I really hard to decdie which best of sidekick or Nokia 6820 ? I hate any plms fix or somethings make me tireds.. :mad: but I not want buy wrong new sidekick or Nokia 6820 for me and I not like waste my money.. cux my 950 is plms no coverage and ri-off Grrrrrrrrrrrr and I ask you do you best which is Sidekick or Nokia 6820 let me know Thanks smile
Why don't you call each company and ask them about their coverage plan. Also, ask them if they have trial usage. They probably could let you try it out for a small fee for one month. If you don't like it, you have 30 days to return it. A friend of mine did that with his Sidekick.

I am using Agotel right now. I am very happy with it due to reasonable price. It is better than Wyndtell company.

I only pay $34.95 include insurance per month.

www.agotel.com

2way.net I do not use sidekick because it is very breakable and weak. Alot of my colleagues at my work. They replaced their sidekick due to break and did not readable.

Hello! I have seen and checked alot of different pager. Reality, there is NO such thing as BEST device! It is hard to judge what is matching your needs. For example, I have Blackberry 7230, and it offers me comfortable typing, secured system. Awesome outlook exchange from PC and my pager. Powerful E_Mail system. It does not break as easily as Sideick, It has web, Instant message, but not as good as Sidekick got to offer. I am not crazy about instant messaging, and I can afford more expensive device. My friend, can not afford expensive device, and wants to use alot of AOL instant messenging, and good at taking care of it then sidekick is right for that person, but not for me. I even did thought, and used Treo 60. They really are very nice pager, the screen quality seems very good. Only plm I have is tweety tiny keyboards that makes my thumbs tire and sore easily. Treo 600 have excellent Web browsing... yes hard to read sometimes cuz of tiny fonts! sigh.
No single pager that fits everybody as of yet! :( I don't think this would happen anyway.
The only pagers that I am really recommend AGAINST is WyndSUCKERtell and Deafwireless. They r ripping deafies off big time! Sad thing themselves is that they are deafies and still hurting other deafies.

Doggie

VamPyroX said:
Why don't you call each company and ask them about their coverage plan. Also, ask them if they have trial usage. They probably could let you try it out for a small fee for one month. If you don't like it, you have 30 days to return it. A friend of mine did that with his Sidekick.

doggie

I have an Agotel pager for a year. I am very happy with it because of reasonable price. It is sort like 2way.net and wyndtell.com but it is aogtel which is under Maryland.

www.agotel.com

Hi Sabrina, sounded good pager, better than WYND! 10 dollars cheaper. If that satisfies you and meets what you need then it is right one for you. :) Probably better than SK cuz it is more durable. SK is unfortunately breakable.

Doggie

Sabrina said:
doggie

I have an Agotel pager for a year. I am very happy with it because of reasonable price. It is sort like 2way.net and wyndtell.com but it is aogtel which is under Maryland.

www.agotel.com

Hey,

I not want hear about problem or best about pager, i just decdied order free sidekick and saving my money, but Hope that will be true.. also I not like wyndtell about rip-off billing again.. too rim damn.. :rifle: i am tired of it.. I will get one new sidekick better for me. and I rather pay person from store t-moblie and I not trust pay mail where is company from sidekick or whatever..

Back