www.vpcorder.com GONE !!

lovesorenson

Reaction score
Hey... It seems that VPcorder company (Scottwireless) is out of business. Curious if there were a lot of buyers or suckers. I heard Scottwireless was not honest business. Go Figure...

lovesorenson said:
Hey... It seems that VPcorder company (Scottwireless) is out of business. Curious if there were a lot of buyers or suckers. I heard Scottwireless was not honest business. Go Figure...

Lovesorenson, that's not nice to insult to the ScottWireless deaf business owner. He worked hard to invent that it may be better than I2EYES or Sorenson. So he gave up....

Great job, Scott. I wish you a good success in future...

Seems like they're still in business. Where does it say they went out of business?

Dennis said:
Seems like they're still in business. Where does it say they went out of business?

You may be correct. :dunno: where Lovesorenon got that info. He probably don't want us to continue using our Dlink I2EYES VPs. Let me know if anyone has the answering machine product and it works great. I understand that it is a pretty expensive one.

That company is 100% RIP OFF! My bf was tested on them and never got he product. He called his bank and got $ back. So they are not honset! TSK TSk! :nono: So :madfawk: @ them!

lovesorenson said:

Dennis said:

Their domain, www.vpcorder.com expired. So I assumed it is no longer advertised. Where do you get the idea that they're still in business. I have not seen their adv for a long time.

mld4ds said:
You may be correct. :dunno: where Lovesorenon got that info. He probably don't want us to continue using our Dlink I2EYES VPs. Let me know if anyone has the answering machine product and it works great. I understand that it is a pretty expensive one.

HaHa... It advertised that it will work either on Dlink or Sorenson so there is no point for you to say "He probably don't want us to continue using our Dlink I2EYES VPs. " You sure funny!!!! I am shocked that you do not know anything about this Scottwireless product. I heard plenty so you will hear soon or later. The VP recorder from Deafworks company is supposed to be better than the one from Scottwireless.

lovesorenson said:
Their domain, www.vpcorder.com expired. So I assumed it is no longer advertised. Where do you get the idea that they're still in business. I have not seen their adv for a long time.

Just because a domain name lapsed doesn't mean someone went out of business. I've had my domain names lapse or be misdirected or stolen with hostile intent and I was able to get them back after some time of being down. It wasn't a pretty sight, but it wasn't because I was out of business -- it was because of human error, whether on my part or someone else's part.

Get me some real news about Scott Wireless or VPCorder going out of business. I don't even know if VPCorder.com was even his website to begin with.

Updated: Registrant info for VPcorder.com:

Registrant:
Rademacher & Associates

POB 812
Dryden, New York 13053
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: VPCORDER.COM
Created on: 12-Sep-04
Expires on: 12-Sep-05
Last Updated on: 14-Sep-04

Administrative Contact:
Rademacher, Robert robertrade@yahoo.com
Rademacher & Associates
POB 812
Dryden, New York 13053
United States
6078448134 Fax -- 8663945409
Technical Contact:
Rademacher, Robert robertrade@yahoo.com
Rademacher & Associates
POB 812
Dryden, New York 13053
United States
6078448134 Fax -- 8663945409

It was never Scott Wireless' site -- it's never been registered in his name, it's registered in someone else's name and THEIR registration has expired. If you want the VPcorder.com name, now's the time to buy it.

SUre it mentioned "Expires" BUT it does not mean it was lapsed when it said the domain is parked. When you see "Parked", this means that this domain is still paid for but on hold.
I have heard ALOT complaints against scottwireless, and they are being ripping people off BIG TIME! Believe this or not, I have done order and never got product and got "Forced" refund though the bank (Case now closed). Scottwireless EVEN dare to ask me to send in my Sorenson VP to him so he can set it up for me. I said NO WAY! I ain't breaking Sorenson's policy! Wow! Very business unethically!

Dennis said:
Just because a domain name lapsed doesn't mean someone went out of business. I've had my domain names lapse or be misdirected or stolen with hostile intent and I was able to get them back after some time of being down. It wasn't a pretty sight, but it wasn't because I was out of business -- it was because of human error, whether on my part or someone else's part.

Get me some real news about Scott Wireless or VPCorder going out of business. I don't even know if VPCorder.com was even his website to begin with.

Dennis said:

It was never Scott Wireless' site -- it's never been registered in his name, it's registered in someone else's name and THEIR registration has expired. If you want the VPcorder.com name, now's the time to buy it.

Wow... I have never known about this name from East. Very strange. Maybe this agency or whatever helped Scottwireless with the website stuffs.

I heard plenty bad remarks about Scottwireless but I like to hear any positive or good remarks from the happy VPcorder customers.

There is NOT even one that owns VPcorder at this time. You won't find one anyway I think mainly because manufacturers no longer manufactures VCR equipment, and they are too costly to manufacture anyway. Why too costly? Only few people now want to buy VCR, not as many as they used to be, and it is likely that Manufacturer wants MORE money from scottwireless and Scottwireless can NOT afford pay upfront. Scottwireless thought of placing order in attempt to collect as much money as he can to start the manufacturing. A BAD practice of him! Usually it takes at least 6 months to manufacture anything, depending on what is needed to make,.
In fact, VPcorder was NEVER though the manufacturer assembly line. So, it is just far from reality.

lovesorenson said:
Wow... I have never known about this name from East. Very strange. Maybe this agency or whatever helped Scottwireless with the website stuffs.

I heard plenty bad remarks about Scottwireless but I like to hear any positive or good remarks from the happy VPcorder customers.

diehardbiker65 said:
There is NOT even one that owns VPcorder at this time. You won't find one anyway I think mainly because manufacturers no longer manufactures VCR equipment, and they are too costly to manufacture anyway. Why too costly? Only few people now want to buy VCR, not as many as they used to be, and it is likely that Manufacturer wants MORE money from scottwireless and Scottwireless can NOT afford pay upfront. Scottwireless thought of placing order in attempt to collect as much money as he can to start the manufacturing. A BAD practice of him! Usually it takes at least 6 months to manufacture anything, depending on what is needed to make,.
In fact, VPcorder was NEVER though the manufacturer assembly line. So, it is just far from reality.

Since no one here can answer if ScottWireless is going out of business, I will assume that you have no idea if Scott was collecting money for "startup manufacturing costs." Nothing I have read anywhere states that no manufacturing will start until a certain level of funds are reached.

It is quite common to manufacture devices by hand, one at a time, to meet demand. I'm surprised that this hasn't been the case. If someone really wanted to manufacture it, then it's fraud to take someone's money up front without letting them know that there is NO PRODUCT yet.

Dennis said:
Since no one here can answer if ScottWireless is going out of business, I will assume that you have no idea if Scott was collecting money for "startup manufacturing costs." Nothing I have read anywhere states that no manufacturing will start until a certain level of funds are reached.

It is quite common to manufacture devices by hand, one at a time, to meet demand. I'm surprised that this hasn't been the case. If someone really wanted to manufacture it, then it's fraud to take someone's money up front without letting them know that there is NO PRODUCT yet.

I tried to get hold of Scott. First I called his tty number but it asked for a message to be left in the anwering machine. Then I tried the voice number but again it asked for a message to be left. Then again, I tried to IM Scott at vpcorder (it was online and not idle ) but still no answer. I typed "I am thinking to purchase 4 vpcorders so I would like to speak to Scott". It failed to get his attention. Again, I tried his another SN, scottwireless but offline.

Do you think he is really there but refused to answer ?

For your protection, use credit card to order them. If you order though cash or money order, you WILL have trouble getting your money back if Scottwireloss don't live up the commitment! I really don't think Scottwireloss is trustworthy company.

lovesorenson said:
I tried to get hold of Scott. First I called his tty number but it asked for a message to be left in the anwering machine. Then I tried the voice number but again it asked for a message to be left. Then again, I tried to IM Scott at vpcorder (it was online and not idle ) but still no answer. I typed "I am thinking to purchase 4 vpcorders so I would like to speak to Scott". It failed to get his attention. Again, I tried his another SN, scottwireless but offline.

Do you think he is really there but refused to answer ?

diehardbiker65 said:
For your protection, use credit card to order them. If you order though cash or money order, you WILL have trouble getting your money back if Scottwireloss don't live up the commitment! I really don't think Scottwireloss is trustworthy company.

Oh yes, I agree with you but I was trying to get his attention so that we will know if he is still in business or not.

Dennis said:

Robert Rademacher and Scott Johnson are business partners, selling vpcorders.

diehardbiker65 said:

ok, go to www.deafworks.com as there is another vp answering machine.

Also, Scott Johnson was scolded by Sorenson sometimes in November 2004 since Scott cracked open vp in order to set up answering machine. So, his business is a flop overnight. He had a VPCorder booth at Deaf Expo.

lovesorenson said:

ill say suckers.

Back