WWE Only

Are you kidding me????? It means "I Love You" Hmmmm perhaps you want to hear me saying it to you? Ha ha.

OH! I know that CM Punk's "hand-sign" but not sure what's ILY. lol...But thanks. Nah..Just asking what's ILY stand for, tho. lol

I found other pic of CM Punk with ILY signs, I believe it was WWE's Japan tour

7106.jpg

Farewell65 .. WOW .... I've never seen it before. Thank you very much! Where did you find it? Yeah it does look like it was from Japan tour because of Japanese fans and security guard in the picture. I just saved it in my system and will email to his father (one of my brothers). I appreciate it. :ty:

Farewell65 .. WOW .... I've never seen it before. Thank you very much! Where did you find it? Yeah it does look like it was from Japan tour because of Japanese fans and security guard in the picture. I just saved it in my system and will email to his father (one of my brothers). I appreciate it. :ty:

I found it on PhotoBucket.com cuz I was trying find some CM Punk's gifs, end up found this one, ha

The toxilogy reports for Benoit came in and here they are:

Chris Benoit's Son Sedated Before Murder

Steroids and the anti-anxiety drug Xanax were found in the body of the World Wrestling Entertainment star. Benoit killed his wife and son last month before hanging himself.
Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Experience more news: Video | Photos

The steroid testosterone was found in late pro wrestler Chris Benoit's system, according to toxicology results.

The World Wrestling Entertainment star asphyxiated his wife and young son on June 22 and 23 respectively, before hanging himself on June 24 at their Atlanta, Georgia home.

Georgia's chief medical examiner Dr. Kris Speery announced Tuesday that the anti-anxiety drug Xanax was found in Benoit's body, as well as his wife Nancy and son Daniel.

Speery explained that seven-year-old Daniel was sedated with Xanax before he was murdered.

Also found in Benoit was the painkiller hydrocodone.

Large quantities of anabolic steroids were found at Benoit's home by police after the killings.

Nancy and Daniel were buried Saturday in Florida.

I tried to link it but it won't let me

John Morrison aka Johnny Nitro

WWE: TV Shows > ECW > News > What's in a name?

What's in a name?
By Kara A. Medalis
Written: July 17, 2007Tonight, in an announcement like no other, the ECW World Champion known as Johnny Nitro officially renamed himself John Morrison. Not only did Morrison tell our fans about his new identity, but he delivered a special message to CM Punk – Morrison will be victorious at The Great American Bash this Sunday.

ECW will never see Johnny Nitro again. At the press conference, Morrison rocked a whole new look. He told our fans he was given his name at birth, and because of it, he was destined to accomplish great things.

“At 4 months old, I could walk. At 8 months old, I could run. How many people here could say they did that?” Morrison boldly asked. “As my mind grew up, so did my body. As a matter of fact I was so gifted intellectually, I skipped the first grade. I advanced straight to third grade. In high school, I was elected student body president… and I didn’t even run. That’s how much of a natural leader I am.”

The ECW World Champion continued to explain how he’s used his leadership skills throughout his education up until now, debuting himself as the new face of ECW. Morrison proclaimed that there’s no doubt in his mind he’ll defeat CM Punk at Sunday’s Great American Bash. The new face of ECW then pondered the meaning of the Straightedge Superstar’s name.

“Honestly, I just don’t get it. What does CM stand for? Chick master? Definitely not that. Chases men? Definitely getting a little warmer. Cookie Monster. Common man. Completely miserable,” Morrison smugly said. “And Punk… What is a punk? A punk is a disrespectful little kid with lame tattoos that doesn’t know his place.”

Suddenly, CM Punk entered the ring to confront the reinvented ECW World Champion. Morrison promised he wouldn’t lay a finger on Punk until Sunday’s Bash, and provoked Punk, asking him to explain his name. As Morrison handed Punk the microphone, the ECW Champ hit Punk twice, knocking him to the ground. After the cheap shots, Morrison annihilated Punk with a brutal corkscrew neckbreaker, leaving Punk down and out.

What will happen between the reinvented ECW World Champion John Morrison and CM Punk? Tune in to The Great American Bash this Sunday, live at 8/7 CT, only on pay-per

WWE: TV Shows > ECW > News > What's in a name?

What's in a name?
By Kara A. Medalis
Written: July 17, 2007Tonight, in an announcement like no other, the ECW World Champion known as Johnny Nitro officially renamed himself John Morrison. Not only did Morrison tell our fans about his new identity, but he delivered a special message to CM Punk – Morrison will be victorious at The Great American Bash this Sunday.

ECW will never see Johnny Nitro again. At the press conference, Morrison rocked a whole new look. He told our fans he was given his name at birth, and because of it, he was destined to accomplish great things.

“At 4 months old, I could walk. At 8 months old, I could run. How many people here could say they did that?” Morrison boldly asked. “As my mind grew up, so did my body. As a matter of fact I was so gifted intellectually, I skipped the first grade. I advanced straight to third grade. In high school, I was elected student body president… and I didn’t even run. That’s how much of a natural leader I am.”

The ECW World Champion continued to explain how he’s used his leadership skills throughout his education up until now, debuting himself as the new face of ECW. Morrison proclaimed that there’s no doubt in his mind he’ll defeat CM Punk at Sunday’s Great American Bash. The new face of ECW then pondered the meaning of the Straightedge Superstar’s name.

“Honestly, I just don’t get it. What does CM stand for? Chick master? Definitely not that. Chases men? Definitely getting a little warmer. Cookie Monster. Common man. Completely miserable,” Morrison smugly said. “And Punk… What is a punk? A punk is a disrespectful little kid with lame tattoos that doesn’t know his place.”

Suddenly, CM Punk entered the ring to confront the reinvented ECW World Champion. Morrison promised he wouldn’t lay a finger on Punk until Sunday’s Bash, and provoked Punk, asking him to explain his name. As Morrison handed Punk the microphone, the ECW Champ hit Punk twice, knocking him to the ground. After the cheap shots, Morrison annihilated Punk with a brutal corkscrew neckbreaker, leaving Punk down and out.

What will happen between the reinvented ECW World Champion John Morrison and CM Punk? Tune in to The Great American Bash this Sunday, live at 8/7 CT, only on pay-per

I dont undy why Johnny Nitro changed to John Morrison? Its stupid name and I will still call him Johnny Nitro anyway

WTF? The Great Khali is the new World Heavyweight Champion? Dayumn. Some people think WHC belt is cursed since Batista drafted to Smackdown....

WTF? The Great Khali is the new World Heavyweight Champion? Dayumn. Some people think WHC belt is cursed since Batista drafted to Smackdown....

Yea, its true and WWE's storyline getting fucked up since WM23!

I think Johnny Nitro just wants to change his image of John Morrison (who was a band drummer, I think). Anyway I think Nitro is still a cocky! haha

John Morrison isnt his real name, either Johnny Nitro... The real name is John Hennigan...

I think Johnny Nitro just wants to change his image of John Morrison (who was a band drummer, I think). Anyway I think Nitro is still a cocky! haha

Or maybe Nitro wants to following Joey Ryan's style

l_e9e78832ad61d02e22af9d4fc277b934.jpg

01_Nitro.jpg

Look at their hair and shirt style, so Nitro must be steal Joey Ryan's gimmick

farewell65 ... nice avatar of "Who wants to dance with CM Punk?" haha ... look like it was taken when he was indy wrestler years ago!

CM Punk gets Warped

WWE: TV Shows > ECW > News > CM Punk gets Warped

CM Punk gets Warped
By Kara A. Medalis
Written: July 19, 2007CM Punk was a special guest on Fuse’s Warped Wednesday this week, where he was a behind-the-scenes interviewer for the music television network at the Warped Tour’s stop in Phoenix.

Punk interviewed Warped Tour fans and Funeral for Friend drummer, Ryan Richards, who is a big WWE fan. He crashed Bayside’s autograph signing for an interview; spoke with Throwdown drummer, Ben Dussault, about the straightedge lifestyle, hardcore and moshing; and played Guitar Hero with singer Howard Jones and bassist Mike D’Antonio of Killswitch Engage, as well as announced the band when they took the Warped Tour stage.

Most intriguing was Punk’s televised interview with Bad Religion guitarist Brian Baker – the man behind the ECW Superstar’s infamous Pepsi tattoo.

“When I was a kid and in school detention, I remember reading a Maximumrocknroll – I’m from Chicago, so I don’t know how I got my hands on it or whatever – but I remember reading an interview about your Minor Threat days,” Punk explained to Baker.

“The interviewer asked you if you had a Coca-Cola tattoo, and he asked you why you had a Coca-Cola tattoo, and you basically said, ‘I like Coca-Cola.’ Well, me being the young, impressionable, 14-year-old kid – I don’t like Coca-Cola, I like Pepsi,” Punk said, rolling up his sleeve to reveal his inked arm.

“Well, I went out, got myself a Pepsi tattoo. And there’s the infamous Brian Baker tattoo right there,” Punk said as Baker rolled up his sleeve to compare biceps.

“Here’s the Coke tattoo!” Baker said. “Well it means we both can get along!”

“That’s gapping the generation, ladies and gentlemen,” Punk smiled. “This guy, in a lot of ways, was a hero to me. And I just think I feel fortunate enough to be able to sit here and interview him here in Phoenix on the Warped Tour.”

Well I think John Morrison (real life) is/was a drummer back years ago. Perhaps that's the reason Johnny Nitro wants to honor him. Anyway ... Who cares!!!!

Or maybe Nitro wants to following Joey Ryan's style

Look at their hair and shirt style, so Nitro must be steal Joey Ryan's gimmick

Back