WWE Only

I agree but it is hard to defeat Cena without cheating. That's why his motto, "Regret nothing. Fear less." or "Never back down, Never quit". I admiring him. heh...

Yea, I knew he never quit or give up on anything...

I have seen the injure of Holly from the TV. But I hat off to him for continuing fighting with painful wound. but he lost..still hat off to him.

Chris Benoit won the United States Champion match against Mr. Kennedy! Whoo! And Batista won the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Champion against King Booker.

Booker's wife should be removed from the ringside cause I know she will help Booker to win....So, are the Booker's "knights".

Chris Benoit won the United States Champion match against Mr. Kennedy! Whoo! And Batista won the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Champion against King Booker.

Booker's wife should be removed from the ringside cause I know she will help Booker to win....So, are the Booker's "knights".

I feel King Booker will continue win the match and retain his World Heavyweight Championship till Armageddon or Royal Rumble...

Haha, it got 14 inches gash open in length and 24 stitches, he was out for 10 days...

if I got stitches then I go and rest till it heal it lol :lol: .. He got 24 stitches make me said oh boy eww lol now I am sure he is rest now lol :lol:

if I got stitches then I go and rest till it heal it lol :lol: .. He got 24 stitches make me said oh boy eww lol now I am sure he is rest now lol :lol:

No, he returned to ECW show already, that gash opened like 3 weeks ago or something, so 10 days is over for him to rest...

Back