??wtf??

TFWFalcon

Reaction score
Any AD member filter my email address. I am going twist hard his/her neck. Fuck damnit. Here copy and paste from my email inbox. NOTE: My profile do not list my email on list.

junk.jpg

If you do not want to receive emails from AD members then disable the option by clicking User CP then click Edit Options , leave a check to only accept emails from the Administrator and the moderators and remove the check on receive emails from members....:)

This spammer struck some members of my board yesterday and this person was banned and deleted. this person used both PM and Email.

this person has been reported.. should see action by the mod or admin soon...
http://www.alldeaf.com/757908-post18.html < I reported thru this last two posts

It's simply done through your profile.

Go to anyone's profile.

If their account settings are set to... "accept email from members"

Then... those members will get e-mail.

Any AD member filter my email address. I am going twist hard his/her neck. Fuck damnit. Here copy and paste from my email inbox. NOTE: My profile do not list my email on list.

junk.jpg

You need to disable it... I had disabled it for long time ago.

or just send an virus file to them via attachment, also need find dangerous virus to kill their computer, all are gone for good and throw in trash.

Someone who did this.. that person is fuck loser!!!

:):):)

LOL...VamPyroX......done disable in settings. I had no problem in past time till last night pop up. :ty: suck spammer :rifle:

yep ..happened to me before. Ignore it..stupid spammer

Back