:WTF: @ Gallaudet

I havent heard from Gallaudet yet and I've talked to some people at RIT who's quite aware of the situations and they all say that it is wrong, just not right.

I'm tired of waiting for their responses. Am thinking about driving down to Gallaudet tomorrow night and meet up with them Thursday and clear everything out especially getting my copy of the WD papers that were refused to given back to me.

What do you think? Any better suggestions?

AquaMaiden said:
I havent heard from Gallaudet yet and I've talked to some people at RIT who's quite aware of the situations and they all say that it is wrong, just not right.

I'm tired of waiting for their responses. Am thinking about driving down to Gallaudet tomorrow night and meet up with them Thursday and clear everything out especially getting my copy of the WD papers that were refused to given back to me.

well go for it, try your best to get convinet them get back refund for you

Good Luck

paytime!

AquaMaiden said:

go and nosy the high person, get any information you need from his most embarass, use video camera or snap photo. Then send the blackmail to him! Pay time! :naughty:

Banjo said:
Like it or not, people are entitled to their opinions. They can speak of an university from a negative aspect if they wanted to.

Freedom of Speech, be grateful that you can use the right.

Sorry but even the Freedom of Speech has limitations.

pinkster said:
Sorry but even the Freedom of Speech has limitations.

I think you got yourself mixed up on the concept of freedom of speech.

Actually, you are free to say anything you want to but there are consequences that will be made as a result depending on how you use it.

For example, if you were to slander or verbally abuse a person, a form of punishment will be the result.

If a person cannot speak their opinions just because you don't like it is simply undemocratic and a sign of supporting censorship.

Censorship sucks.

Cricket said:
when you signed the WD papers, did you get a copy yourself?

Yes and no. I signed the WD papers and Carrol Pollock says she will mail it to me when the WD has been offically. I emailed and emailed her over again for them and she says no. :jaw: I'm like excuse me, this is my paper and my signature is on it and I would like to have my copy back. ARGHS

AquaMaiden said:
Yes and no. I signed the WD papers and Carrol Pollock says she will mail it to me when the WD has been offically. I emailed and emailed her over again for them and she says no. :jaw: I'm like excuse me, this is my paper and my signature is on it and I would like to have my copy back. ARGHS

Ouch

Know what happened next? Gallaudet told RIT that they refuse to sent my offical transcript until I pay them back. I don't think Gallaudet has the right to do that, do they? Isn't that invaison of privacy?

What do you think?

AquaMaiden said:
Know what happened next? Gallaudet told RIT that they refuse to sent my offical transcript until I pay them back. I don't think Gallaudet has the right to do that, do they? Isn't that invaison of privacy?

What do you think?

Seem familiar to me. My friend owes $$ to RIT. She wants transfer to other school in other state. Request her offical transcript. End up, RIT declined cuz she hasn't pay off her debts to RIT. How??? They keep record by SSN (social security number). Same idea, they owe lot of $$ to old credit from the past can hurt their credit history. How??? ofc, track on SSN. What else? Anyone who did not pay off on any owe to RIT therefore their offical transcripts are :Owned: by Property of RIT.

Also, my other friend enrolled other school while owe $$ to RIT. He take classes without being caught. But one thing, he has to pay $$ to other school by himself without Finanical Aid's helping. Surprised that he did not mind to re-take classes that what he already passed at RIT. I understand he did not stay at RIT very long. That's why he doesnt mind for take over. I think he's so nuts! Not hear from him for long time.

Whoa, what a long thread! I've skimmed some, I hope I didn't miss a thing here. I'm very sorry to hear that Gallaudet haven't refund your money. One time, I enrolled as a full time student at a college but decided to withdrew on first day of classes. I forgot to make a copy of my signature on withdrawal papers. So, I had to call/e-mail once a month to keep in touch with and remind the registar office to review my papers and refund fully. It took them months to review and confirm it. I finally recieved a 100% refunded check about 7 or 8 months later. I'm not sure when did you withdrew, it may take months to review and make sure everything was accurate.
I wish you a good luck and I hope you'll get things straighten out with damn Gally!

Back