Wtf!? ‫‬҉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you care show us how do that? After opening the Character map and then what next? :confused:
The symbol copy-&-paste doesn't work from AllDeaf, but to AllDeaf.

Click on the link and copy the symbol from the other webpage, then paste it in any text box. It works in the AllDeaf text box, the URL box, the word document on your computer, etc.

Basically, it's a special character that tells the computer to type backwards.

What link or webpage are you talking about? I can't figure it out!!!!!!! :dunno::confused::ugh:

He made a mini-movie about an interviewing about Zing, and if the Interviewee answers as like Zing, the interviewer will press the button to drop the interviewee into the hole, then in the end the last interviewee was smart and spread his legs outside of the drop hole, and the interviewer gulped and left.

My thoughts was showing him that Im anti-Zing and hoping that he would offer me a job then I said dang no job offer.

He got real pissed off, which I don't see why he was so pissed off. He made his own humor movie and couldn't take humor?

Also, in addition, I remember saying that since he had Avatar saying "You fool" and I said I wouldnt buy fish tank if the seller telling me that I am fool.
At first he did laugh and I had no problem with that.

Howcome this time is different? That is why he turned me off.

stop zing around is not funny at all. I support Zing.

I cannot find this mystery character in my Character Map on Windows Vista. Maybe it requires a certain language pack to have it??

I have discovered why it works for some and not others- its Unicode
(U+0000) You wont find this under character maps in MS which are Alt+0000. It does seem to work on Mac and Linux though.

He made a mini-movie about an interviewing about Zing, and if the Interviewee answers as like Zing, the interviewer will press the button to drop the interviewee into the hole, then in the end the last interviewee was smart and spread his legs outside of the drop hole, and the interviewer gulped and left.

My thoughts was showing him that Im anti-Zing and hoping that he would offer me a job then I said dang no job offer.

He got real pissed off, which I don't see why he was so pissed off. He made his own humor movie and couldn't take humor?

Also, in addition, I remember saying that since he had Avatar saying "You fool" and I said I wouldnt buy fish tank if the seller telling me that I am fool.
At first he did laugh and I had no problem with that.

Howcome this time is different? That is why he turned me off.

Well, I am sorry that you and Zing didnt get along. Sigh

Really u guys cld have taken it to the pm and not started up here... now this thread its basically thrown for a loop two poeple fighting when vamp's trying to show us someting cool well it shows me it can not be done this way... thats why i steer from drama....

on a postive note,

COOL posting vamp u really are creative! thanks for showing :)

Well he left here, what can I do? He blocked me so, how can I resolve with him?

Anyway, yes it is cool trick and I finally figured out and of course it works on XP which I have.

Really u guys cld have taken it to the pm and not started up here... now this thread its basically thrown for a loop two poeple fighting when vamp's trying to show us someting cool well it shows me it can not be done this way... thats why i steer from drama....

on a postive note,

COOL posting vamp u really are creative! thanks for showing :)

I know DHB does trick, nothing is serious. ;)

I didn't notice this post until now.

This joke has NOTHING to do with you being posting around. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, and what it is about? It is about your Mini-movie "ZiNg SUX". Too bad you jumped your own gun too fast.

I am not asking you ZiNg to stop posting around at all, you can post whatever you want and it does not matter to me at all.

I was tempted to give you poor credit, and give you rant on your mini-movie on the YouTube for not able to take my humor on your funny movie. I just don't know yet, only time will tell. I still have this link... YouTube - ZiNg Sux! by ZiNg (deaf ASL)

He said stop ZiNg around ... he want me to stop posting? Look at his posts ... way more than me. I dont understand why he want me to stop posting? Why didnt he insult Vampy on his 20k posts? He is not making any sense and he is pissing me off after his comment in my other thread relate to fish tank. I dont see why you guys think he is joking around because it seem he wasn't joking to me.

I didn't notice this post until now.

This joke has NOTHING to do with you being posting around. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, and what it is about? It is about your Mini-movie "ZiNg SUX". Too bad you jumped your own gun too fast.

I am not asking you ZiNg to stop posting around at all, you can post whatever you want and it does not matter to me at all.

I was tempted to give you poor credit, and give you rant on your mini-movie on the YouTube for not able to take my humor on your funny movie. I just don't know yet, only time will tell. I still have this link... YouTube - ZiNg Sux! by ZiNg (deaf ASL)

Wha!!! You are so obsession with Zing.. and his YouTube is not to nothing related with this alldeaf!!!! :eek3: :iough:

VamPyroX
Sorry about this :topic:! :(

Mod Note:

Thread closed due to extreme disrespect as well as flame wars. :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back