Write your own obituary

hoichi

Reaction score
Its a fine sun filled day, pooches are running and sniffing,rolling to scratch their back, upon green grass, birds are sitting and flying, some falling broken as they smashed into windows.....not a cloud in the sky,though one day all this will be nuked. flowers at present are vibrant, smiles and laughter can be seen upon fimilare faces gliding by, one spider crawls, a strange breeze rools... a masked man runs. No cops in site, its a low crime hood, the wind moves dangling shoes of crack dealers strung on power lines... perhaps its that same breeze i dont know, for what its worth all this one day will be dust.....wee kids swing on swings close by...a working girl. Her name is boots, struts and waves, the kids wave back, her pimp across the street looks on with protective eyes...eyeballing the girls on the swing for future product....another bird falls dead, a couple of pooches now are locked teeth gnashing, . A kite i see and a red ballon....mmmmmm.....an aly cat tortures to death with play its caught prey....alas i think its great to be alive.(lights fat joint, inhales deeply exhales smoke in the shape of bodies rising from the dead..)
With out further ado.....its the kind of day, to write your own obituary...
You first....
"-)

sort of like this thread!....:hmm:....Brings to mind...."I'm Free...at last I'm Finally Free....so I'll Fly On...and On...a Free Bird...I'm Free!"

Known by many signs, flegelium hearie (the scourge of hearies), hoichi the earless, eye ball kelly, smooth sign luke, was loved by the laddies, and stalked by the fuzz. Across three contenents he wandered, but not all those who wander are lost, leaving breathless women to dream and hearie police cheifs to scream. Even they some silently muse shared a laugh or two with the man who told them straght to go where his signs dont shine.
A poet, whos work will be remembered, for such titles as " loot burried you where?", and the masterpiece "worse preety breast baby" in the annals of sign his epic "ghost in your signs" is clayton valli meets ezra pound, he was most prolfic in mexico, in poetry, while in europe for nude modeling for parisan art students of parsons...hoichi the earless, gally exile, lock pick, collector of phantoms extrodinaire.loved to be chased and loved even more to be loved. Though branded and tried a criminal, he did his time, and like all cons was innocent...in an interview shortly before he vanished, he described himself as "a signer with a writting proplem" and " every natural stick is crooked", while burning the best canadian bud money can buy...the last interview is haunting in depth and wit..a final remark when asked "what now smooth sign luke" he answered with a wink and stare..."now?, "" pardon my fenchie hell hath no fury then a sign scorned"
Flagelium hearie, (the scourge of hearies) eye ball kelly, smooth sign luke, hoichi the earless..
Will be missed
He is survived by his son smooth sign willlie, also known as johnny eyeballs, the sole heir to family fortune..
Wink

Is that you Stephen King?? :wave:

I like this thread!

I too light a fat joint and settle into a hammock…..swaying gently…leg over the side...awaiting for hoichi's next chapter….

Last edited:
Is that you Stephen King?? :wave:

I like this thread!

I too light a fat joint and settle into a hammock…..swaying gently…leg over the side...awaiting for hoichi's next chapter….

Haha...mmmm..
So your obituary sheri.....
"-)

Sheri’s obit 2015-2115 RIP

I light a fat joint and settle into a hammock…..swaying gently…leg over the side...dreaming...oops

The hammock flips me over and down I go... down down down the rabbit hole I go and it’s nice and floaty in here. I’m floating aimlessly and swirling around, arms outstretched, gazing at the shimmering walls, the winking hoichis, the artistically flying hands...ohh it’s sooo nice in here. no cares in the world. ohhh sheesh there are some fiends in here...Bell the Idiot and his cronies, rushing up to me, jawing away...what? WHAT?? What are they saying?? I have no clue, they’re just blabbing away, the words unintelligible, blab blab blab, blabbity blab hovering around in the nevermindworld. What? What? I signed. Nevermind, nevermind, nevermind everywhere i see. Scratching me, picking at me, stabbing me. Me legs then launch into flying bruising kicks, smashing the neverminds into smithereens and knocking Bell the Idiot’s and his cronies’ ears off.

Peace!! Finally! Its so great to be alive! Floating.... no cares in the world, no Bell the Idiot and his cronies, no neverminds, sign is free flowing, no hinderances. I’m ecstatic in here gazing at the shimmering walls, the winking hoichis, the artistically flying hands.

She is survived by her lover, Significant Other

Maybe it. Late bc I not clue what you writing,

Maybe it. Late bc I not clue what you writing,

Mine's a play on the effects of audism. Bell the Idiot is Alexander Graham Bell and the cronies are his followers. Knocking their ears off would be their worse nightmare. So in my imaginary alternate world of where I could go to in my second life, Bell's influence is no more and doesn't affect me anymore. Bliss!

This would my wacky obit that would be placed alongside with the standard one. It doesn't matter if anybody understands it but some might and that's cool. Its just fun to create something wacky, something unconventional, something far out. Kinda like Andy Kaufman's antics.

Last edited:
that's imaginary world not orbituary....in words of frank sinartra I did it my way

that's imaginary world not orbituary....in words of frank sinartra I did it my way

I had chosen write a wacky big joint fuelled obit rather than chronicle my life eloquently as hoichi has done. To me they both are obits, just done differently.

I have give this some thought,but lend me that hammock and roll the joint see what can think of...is this obituary or alternative world

I have give this some thought,but lend me that hammock and roll the joint see what can think of...is this obituary or alternative world

Obituary. Whichever style you want. Mines not really alternate world. Mines more like an imaginative second life after leaving this one, where there's no Bell the Idiot's harmful footprint planted on Deafies way of life.

But however you are right, it's not conventional. It's supposed to be a chronicle of your real life in whichever style you want, not the next life (if there's such a thing but hey! Im allowed to dream! :) )

In case you had missed it, I wrote the heading "Sheri’s obit 2015-2115 RIP" on the first post… I was in dreamland. So in conclusion, it's an imaginative world of total bliss in the afterlife. Just floating along, wherever, not bothered by anything...total freedom! This is how I imagine I would write my obit after living in this blissful life.

Have respecr for the dead caz....eheh
Sheri good obit. Sure beats the usual, drag...

Jezie Nada died...
no less, yet, no more...
Her spirt, free to roam...
In time, will be reborn...

I respecting even more if had hammock warm day port and Lemmon.i still trying think of something...
I went to young had a lot more to do ,so my son I give the baton to you.Run well enjoy life have no regrets and what ever you do light no cigarettes or you end up to early with me.i

My brain just not in gear to think of anything

Break from the mold…
Be bold…be bold
And burst through the manifold!

Roll a joint and fold yourself into a hammock…
Behold!
Your shackles are floating away!

Away…away…
Shackled molds are no more!

I respecting even more if had hammock warm day port and Lemmon.i still trying think of something...
I went to young had a lot more to do ,so my son I give the baton to you.Run well enjoy life have no regrets and what ever you do light no cigarettes or you end up to early with me.i

My brain just not in gear to think of anything

That's great caz!!

Back