WrestleMania XXIV

Kane, Undertaker, and Triple H

hmm Kane could be part of 24 Man Battle Royal and if he win then he would face Chavo for ECW Champ later that night or MITB Ladder Match...

Hell yeah on UT and Triple H!

since Jeff Hardy is on suspened, so MITB Ladder Match will stay with 7 wrestlers, they wont replacement Jeff's place...

Damn, I just read that Jeff lost his home from fire, he gets suspensed and now this..damn, I feel bad for Jeff :(

^^^ violated WWE's Health and Wellness program once again and Jeff says he dont care if Vince fired him right now, now I am wondering where Jeff will going to?? He hates TNA so he going to ROH??

I am surprised that no one hype abt WM24 is on tmw?? I guess I better ask one of Mods to close this thread

Oh noooo .... I'm exciting for it, especially for CM Punk but I'm very disappointed for being unable to see it on PPV. Please don't close this thread yet since this event is NOT over!

farewell65 ... if you're planning to watch it on PPV, you're lucky! Well please do enjoy!

I am surprised that no one hype abt WM24 is on tmw?? I guess I better ask one of Mods to close this thread

Back