Wrestlemania 27 on April 3,2011 in Atlanta,GA

sara1981

Reaction score
Wrestlemania would be huge show every years expect past superstars,hall of famers and future hall of famers comes to wrestlemania. Who are wwe fans can come to wrestlemania to Atlanta,Ga and any countries if you would attend or not but can watch on PPV if im miss watch PPV i would grab dvds dont worry..

You can order online tickets at http://www.ticketmaster.com/wwe
$1,000, $850, $250, $150, $100, $75, $50, $25 fees i dont think i would go but i must save for my trip to KS

hall of fames on saturday april 2 before wrestlemania
tickets cost would be $75, $60, $50 plus fees

Host of Wrestlemania would be??!!?? Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson he in charges this show..

New Hall of Fames will have honor also include Jim "Hacksaw" Duggan, Shawn Michaels (HBK) who will induct on hall of fames but we have updates who would next hall of fames every monday night on monday night raw.

WWE Champion The Miz vs. John Cena
WWE: TV Shows > WrestleMania XXVII > Matches > Match Preview

World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio
WWE: TV Shows > WrestleMania XXVII > Matches > Match Preview

we will kept updates on match

Wrestlemania 27

Hey sara, I was look at tickets price of Wrestlemania.. it really so expensive!! I rather watch wrestlemania on tv. If wrestlemania come to Boston, Ma I will def go there someday. I think Jerry Lawler want wrestling with Michael Cole at wrestlemania.

Hey sara, I was look at tickets price of Wrestlemania.. it really so expensive!! I rather watch wrestlemania on tv. If wrestlemania come to Boston, Ma I will def go there someday. I think Jerry Lawler want wrestling with Michael Cole at wrestlemania.

i would agreed!!

i want watch wrestlemania on ppv but my mom block i hates her rules but i do watch wrestlemania on ppv every years and im earn dvds of wrestlemania im wishes for wrestlemania come to my hometown one days who would host by wwe choice..

Back