Wrestlemania 24 results

radlhrnz

Reaction score
Kane win 24 man battle royals for ECW Championships match.

JBL defeat Finlay in Belfast Brawl match

CM Punk wins Money in the Bank match.

Batista defeat Umaga

Kane defeat Chavo Guerrano for ECW Champions. Kane became new ECW Champions

Shawn Michaels defeat Ric Flair then Ric Flair's career are end. He is going to retire.

Beth Phoenix and Melina defeat Ashley and Maria in Bunnymania Lumberjill match.

Randy Orton defeat Triple H and John Cena for WWE Championship match. Randy Orton retain WWE Champions

Floyd Mayweather defeat The Big Show in No Disqualifiction Match by knockout.

Undertaker defeat Edge for World Heavyweight Championship Match. The Undertaker became new World Heavyweight Champions, still unbeaten streak at Wrestemania, 16-0.

JBL defeat Finlay in Belfast Brawl match

CM Punk wins Money in the Bank match.

Batista defeat Umaga

Kane defeat Chavo Guerrano for ECW Champions. Kane became new ECW Champions

Shawn Michaels defeat Ric Flair then Ric Flair's career are end. He is going to retire.

Beth Phoenix and Melina defeat Ashley and Maria in Bunnymania Lumberjill match.

Randy Orton defeat Triple H and John Cena for WWE Championship match. Randy Orton retain WWE Champions

Floyd Mayweather defeat The Big Show in No Disqualifiction Match by knockout.

Undertaker defeat Edge for World Heavyweight Championship Match. The Undertaker became new World Heavyweight Champions, still unbeaten streak at Wrestemania, 16-0.

Ric better stay retired, I can't stand him! I am really glad the Undertaker and Kane won (My 2 favorites) but it sucks that stupid Randy Orton won but I rather see Randy win than John Cena anyway

CENA! I wanted John Cena to win the WWE Champion......

I KNEW THAT BIG SHOW GONNA LOSE THE MATCH CAUSE THE WWE ALWAYS LET THE CELEBRITIES OR PRO-PLAYERS TO WIN ON THE WWE SHOW!

CENA! I wanted John Cena to win the WWE Champion......

I KNEW THAT BIG SHOW GONNA LOSE THE MATCH CAUSE THE WWE ALWAYS LET THE CELEBRITIES OR PRO-PLAYERS TO WIN ON THE WWE SHOW!

why Cena? he sucks, I dont wanna see Cena wins champ or I will continue boycotting against WWE

JBL defeat Finlay in Belfast Brawl match :thumbd:

CM Punk wins Money in the Bank match. :thumb:

Batista defeat Umaga :thumb:

Kane defeat Chavo Guerrano for ECW Champions. Kane became new ECW Champions :thumb:

Shawn Michaels defeat Ric Flair then Ric Flair's career are end. He is going to retire. :aw:

Beth Phoenix and Melina defeat Ashley and Maria in Bunnymania Lumberjill match. :thumb:

Randy Orton defeat Triple H and John Cena for WWE Championship match. Randy Orton retain WWE Champions :thumb: <--- cuz of Cena didnt win

Floyd Mayweather defeat The Big Show in No Disqualifiction Match by knockout. :zzz:

Undertaker defeat Edge for World Heavyweight Championship Match. The Undertaker became new World Heavyweight Champions, still unbeaten streak at Wrestemania, 16-0. :thumb:

here my reaction by smiley

It was all kinda dull...the only real excitement was the fireworks malfunctioning....hope the fans are allright...

Perhaps the WWE will face a lawsuit over the "fireworks malfunction"

If something goes wrong, they're in serious trouble.. they've hit with some lawsuits in the past with some serious negligent mistakes like it happened to Owens Hart several years ago :(

Perhaps the WWE will face a lawsuit over the "fireworks malfunction"

If something goes wrong, they're in serious trouble.. they've hit with some lawsuits in the past with some serious negligent mistakes like it happened to Owens Hart several years ago :(

yea aint surprise many fans will lawsuit WWE for fireworks malfunction

Video

here video clip on WM24's fireworks incident, it was doing by a fan's digital camera

I am very pleasure with WWE's decision over Undertaker/Kane for ABOUT time!

Back