Wrestle FanFest

No wonder your the cool one with the BlackBerry smart :giggle: I have tmobile good old sidekick3 its doable for me, I love the camera best! See any hot sexy ladies in the bar and grill :rofl:

*via BB8700g*

LOL there's no hot chick in bar and grill, most older people...

Then get blackberry cuz it best than SK3! :)

*via BB8700g*

I am at chi-town (MDW) airport and gonna boarding into airplane heading to SFO and time for Wrestle FanFest!! I actually saw Steve Corino (former ECW original wrestler) is same as my airplane, how awesome is that?!

Will update with yall when I arrive SFO :)

*via BB8700g*

LOL there's no hot chick in bar and grill, most older people...

Then get blackberry cuz it best than SK3! :)

I bet your like drats! No hot babes :giggle: I would get a BlackBerry only if I didn't buy my sk3 in April of this year. I might keep shopping around for one right now have to put my priorities first before buying a Blackberry. Have fun in SF you can come back with the slogan from SF, "I left my heart in SF" hehe

I bet your like drats! No hot babes :giggle: I would get a BlackBerry only if I didn't buy my sk3 in April of this year. I might keep shopping around for one right now have to put my priorities first before buying a Blackberry. Have fun in SF you can come back with the slogan from SF, "I left my heart in SF" hehe

*via BB8700g*

Haha very funny... Yea let's see if I actually leave my heart at SF after WFF event, ha...

Now my airplane is delaying due to rain/storm :(

*via BB8700g*

Haha very funny... Yea let's see if I actually leave my heart at SF after WFF event, ha...

Now my airplane is delaying due to rain/storm :(

Are you in Chi-Town? In California? Waiting to go to SF? I sure hope that plane comes. SF is a nice city, you can go on a search for whatever you feel like. I love the Ghirardelli (my correct sp) Square nearby is the Fisherman's Wharf and the beach warning! The water is BRRRRRRR cold ha

Last edited:
*via BB8700g*

I am at chi-town (MDW) airport and gonna boarding into airplane heading to SFO and time for Wrestle FanFest!! I actually saw Steve Corino (former ECW original wrestler) is same as my airplane, how awesome is that?!

Will update with yall when I arrive SFO :)

That's cool farewell happy landing

*via BB8700g*

Finally I landed SFO and I am in hotel (Sheraton Gateway) to drink some beer and saw few superstars hang out in bar...

Hypersonicized, are u back?!

[/COLOR]
*via BB8700g*

Finally I landed SFO and I am in hotel (Sheraton Gateway) to drink some beer and saw few superstars hang out in bar...

Hypersonicized, are u back?!

Great you got there safe cool hanging out with wrestling superstars. Don't get too drunk lol

*via BB8700g*

Oceanblue7, haha I won't get drunk since the beer is expensive to buy one...

Jclarke, yea it wasn't bad...

Whew, today was too busy for me since WFF staff gave me wrong informantion cuz my VIP DDT package would get dinner, breakfast, and 3 day VIP After Party and they said no its not included, end up I war with them then one chairperson of WFF decided to gave me upgrade from DDT to Premier package... Now abt 2 nights room at hotel, mess up as well and I still war with them, finally I got a room same as nbr as I sleep in last night... Everything is ok now and its time for me to eat lunch since its 1230 pm (pst) in here... Soon will heading to Cow Palace to kick off WFF event! :)

*via BB8700g*

Oceanblue7, haha I won't get drunk since the beer is expensive to buy one...

Jclarke, yea it wasn't bad...

Whew, today was too busy for me since WFF staff gave me wrong informantion cuz my VIP DDT package would get dinner, breakfast, and 3 day VIP After Party and they said no its not included, end up I war with them then one chairperson of WFF decided to gave me upgrade from DDT to Premier package... Now abt 2 nights room at hotel, mess up as well and I still war with them, finally I got a room same as nbr as I sleep in last night... Everything is ok now and its time for me to eat lunch since its 1230 pm (pst) in here... Soon will heading to Cow Palace to kick off WFF event! :)

hahha yes, I am sure a glass of beer must cost at least 10 bucks ouch! I am glad you got it all strengten out in SF for the WFF event. I heard of the Cow Palace maybe u might see some cows hahah jk...Have you done any sight seeing just curious? Yes, your probably gettin sleepy by the moment due to the time difference hehehe don't snooze at the WFF event LOL JK.. Have a great lunch keep us posted!

*via BB8700g*

After my lunch, went back to my room at hotel to getting ready for kick off WFF event, but seem shuttle bus is mess up and never show up, so end up we (hearing people and I) were riding taxi to Cow Palace... Lucky, I am not paying the fare, WFF people are... Arrived Cow Palace, wow that arean look very old and dusk... Heading to South Hall (auto/photo op, also selling merchandise) I got some great auto'ed/photo op with few former WWE, WCW, amd ECW also currently TNA... Now I am eating dinner with Eric Bischoff then will get his auto and photo op, aftr that heading to main arena for wrestling event called Malice in the Palace (PPV, but it will be air in 30 to 45 after the event), will update with yall after the event :)

Farewell sounds like your having a great time. I don' t know who is Eric Bischoff?? He a wrestler? it all sounds glamorous.

*via BB8700g*

Oceanblue7, Eric Bischoff was never wrestler, but he was owner of WCW, he was very good storyline writer, GM of WWE RAW, and many more to mention abt Eric...

After dinner, I went to main arena for wrestling event, it was very good show, but few wrestlers are no show up to cause some matches card are changed which it disappoint me :( right now we (hearing people and I) are riding back to hotel and gonna hit sack for the night, will update with yall on tmw

*via BB8700g*

Oceanblue7, Eric Bischoff was never wrestler, but he was owner of WCW, he was very good storyline writer, GM of WWE RAW, and many more to mention abt Eric...

After dinner, I went to main arena for wrestling event, it was very good show, but few wrestlers are no show up to cause some matches card are changed which it disappoint me :( right now we (hearing people and I) are riding back to hotel and gonna hit sack for the night, will update with yall on tmw

- Via SK3

That's good that your enjoying your trip to SF, and your enjoying the oppprtuntiy to see great many things at the events! :)

Wow! Farewell dining with the owner, Eric Bischoff cool. I bet your having blast meeting most of the wrestler superstars. I am sure you have a big day ahead of you, enjoy my state smile.

Back