Wow!

DeafBiker4JC

Reaction score
I work for a company called Melaleuca, and my mom just tried the products out.

Mom has diabetes so when she gets cuts she doesnt heal as good but she tried the oil out and it healed her cuts and her skin healed in 2 days.

Dad has had a running nose for years, so he tried the gel, and now his nose hasnt run in a week. :appluase:

I myself had psoriasis for a long time, and their lotion healed my skin really fast.

Im just saying this because if any of yall have health problems or allergies you can e-mail me and I can help ya out :P

DeafBiker4JC said:
I work for a company called Melaleuca, and my mom just tried the products out.

Mom has diabetes so when she gets cuts she doesnt heal as good but she tried the oil out and it healed her cuts and her skin healed in 2 days.

Dad has had a running nose for years, so he tried the gel, and now his nose hasnt run in a week. :appluase:

I myself had psoriasis for a long time, and their lotion healed my skin really fast.

Im just saying this because if any of yall have health problems or allergies you can e-mail me and I can help ya out :P
I think I've heard of it and I have tried several items from that company which my mom bought... We liked it alot but stopped due to her budget...

That's very effective products that you just described! They sure sound natural and healthier, too. I haven't tried their products, and will probably check them out later on. :)

Me too! I love their products! I would go back someday when I have enough money without going broke :) I sitll have some products left!

nozobo said:
I think I've heard of it and I have tried several items from that company which my mom bought... We liked it alot but stopped due to her budget...

Yeah, I live on a tight budget too, but Im actually saving more money than if I shopped at wal-mart :) All the stuff I use doesnt give me a headache nor any sickness side effects

<-- Stayin' at Home n Lovin' It! :giggle:

where's my green tea info ????????? :(

bbnt said:
where's my green tea info ????????? :(

Oops? What was I supposed to give you info on? :Ohno: Thats why I always leave my email because Im very overwhelmed RL :ugh:

oooo THAT. Im going to Mom's on the 29th n we shall see ;) I forgot all about that, thanks for reminding me

Back