WOW This could hurt DEMOCRATS in November."Senate rejects amendment on gay marriage"

Status
Not open for further replies.
TrippLA said:
Nah, Clinton was out of office after 2nd term and I don't know what Clinton are doing. For my opinion, that terrorists who crashed on WTC are probably unhappy with Bush, recalled about happened in Persian War in 1991, also if Bush's father won the 2nd term in Nov 1992 then terrorist will occur in around 1993 or 1994. Clinton was just nothing with terrorist during his term, also many people in Arab countries are unhappy with Bush's family.

If Al Gore win the election then WTC will be leave on site and no one want hurts America until Bush won. THat all about my opinion.
are you aware that the terriost attack us during clintion times? clinton didn't announce us what happen

The following month, February 1993, a group of terrorists are arrested after a rented van packed with explosives is driven into the underground parking garage of the World Trade Center in New York City. Six people are killed and over 1000 are injured. Still this is a crime and not an act of war? The Snooze alarm is depressed again.

more history on terriosm against US.. ALL PRESIDENTS are ingoring this include demoracts and rep.. think twice! mostly clinton.. he does nothing and think its a 1 timer... till 9/11 we WOKE UP.

http://www.pearlharborsurvivorsonline.org/html/TERRORISM HISTORY.htm

DeafSCUBA98 has a very good point !!!!! Thank you for pointing that out !!!!! I was living in Boston going to Deaf school at that time the Penske yellow van entered the WTC basement and went boom, President Clinton did basically nothing !!!!! :gpost:

DeafSCUBA98 said:
more history on terriosm against US.. ALL PRESIDENTS are ingoring this include demoracts and rep.. think twice! mostly clinton.. he does nothing and think its a 1 timer... till 9/11 we WOKE UP.

http://www.pearlharborsurvivorsonline.org/html/TERRORISM HISTORY.htm

Still blame 9/11 on Clinton, yeah right. If he was still prez, we would not have 9/11. Only Bush did because he ingored important information one month before attacked.

jazzy said:
Still blame 9/11 on Clinton, yeah right. If he was still prez, we would not have 9/11.
"However, a federal report issued exactly two years before the Sept. 11 attacks contrasts with that statement.

The report, entitled the "Sociology and Psychology of Terrorism: Who Becomes a Terrorist and Why?," warned the executive branch that bin Laden's terrorists might hijack an airliner and dive bomb it into the Pentagon or other government building.

It described the suicide hijacking as one of several possible retribution attacks al Qaeda might seek for the 1998 U.S. airstrike against bin Laden's camps in Afghanistan.

"Suicide bomber(s) belonging to al Qaeda's Martyrdom Battalion could crash-land an aircraft packed with high explosives (C-4 and semtex) into the Pentagon, the headquarters of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or the White House," the September 1999 report said."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/05/16/attack/main509294.shtml

The President "two years before the Sept. 11 attacks" was Bill Clinton.

Only Bush did because he ingored important information one month before attacked.
"...after the information was presented to President Bush in August, the administration put domestic agencies on alert in the summer, just months before the Sept. 11 attacks."

I found something interesting in re the DOMA failure. Gays werent the only people to have an attempt made to the Constitution to take away their rights. Almost 93 years ago a Georgia senator introduced a bill to amend the Constitution to ban interracial marriage and it was shot down in Congress like the Senate's rejection of the gay marriage amendment last week:

http://importance.corante.com/archives/002111.html

I discovered an interesting fact in reading yesterday's Washington Post (reg. req.) letters to the editor section (Letters to the Editor: Expanding the Definition of Marriage). In December of 1912, an amendment to the Constitution was introduced to abolish racial intermarriage:

Intermarriage between negros or persons of color and Caucasians . . . within the United States . . . is forever prohibited.

Yesterday it was interracial marriage ban attempts, now its gay marriage ban attempts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back