Wow. Other ZVRS release new ZVRS for FaceTime.

MacFreak

Reaction score
I saw on facebook and learned that ZVRS released new features for Facetime on mac to use ZVRS. I can't believe that ZVRS kept release more features Look at video. I have not test it yet.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3q3M-5BFu8]YouTube - ZVRS for FaceTime is Here![/ame]

Nice! But I not yet have test to use new ZVRS FaceTime. FaceTime video chat is best quality. Some companies want FaceTime software to be installing PC and even Android devices. QIK video chat is fair quality.

wow... the guy is big nosey while she was on call... and ego with pride... :roll:

but feature is look exciting :)

Does Facetime need to hook up with internet? Is it similar to Sorenson VR? Never had Facetime before but yes on Sorenson

wow... the guy is big nosey while she was on call... and ego with pride... :roll:

but feature is look exciting :)

I dont like the video - that man is very rude while the woman was on the phone.

Does Facetime need to hook up with internet? Is it similar to Sorenson VR? Never had Facetime before but yes on Sorenson

No, all you need is WiFi. FaceTime is a mac version faceTime program for mac computers and iPhone 4 has these in it as well.

No, all you need is WiFi. FaceTime is a mac version faceTime program for mac
computers and iPhone 4 has these in it as well.

Oh for Mac computer. I see. Thanks for the info,.

No, all you need is WiFi. FaceTime is a mac version faceTime program for mac computers and iPhone 4 has these in it as well.

Oh please.. Its just a commercial! How always required to have wifi. You can use ethernet to hook up internet.

yeah it is just a commercial. Guess I cannot use it because I am using Windows computer. Never had Mac.

Windows don't give a damn about deaf people. Mac cares.

MSN-Emoticon-thums-up-059.gif

Back