Would you teach me to sign?

kelseybusybeth0

Reaction score
My best friend is slowly losing her hearing to a disease and I'm really starting to learn ASL. She is learning too, but we live four hours away from each other, so we can't practice together. I have a webcam, but she doesn't so maybe if someone could work with me I could surprise her! Anyways, it would mean a lot if someone would help me.

I found that learning in a classroom setting helped the most, although there are some decent sites on the web to learn of. I've heard lifeprint is really good (Paige provided the link to the first lesson). Webcams are cheap these days, so you might want to try to find one, maybe buy it for her, split it halvsies, or she could buy it.

I found that learning in a classroom setting helped the most, although there are some decent sites on the web to learn of. I've heard lifeprint is really good (Paige provided the link to the first lesson). Webcams are cheap these days, so you might want to try to find one, maybe buy it for her, split it halvsies, or she could buy it.

Oh! I already go online to LifePrint, that's where I'm learning right now. I have the first one hundred signs memorized pretty well, but I'm having problems following the lessons. I think it's because I do better in a classroom! Thanks for the replies!

Back