Would you rather publish your diary or make a movie on your most embarrassing moment?

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Discuss! :ugh3:

Publish my non-existant diary. There wouldn't be anything really exciting in there anyway. :P

I don't have a diary, and even if I did, it would be as boring as any movie about my life would be. Neither one would attract any public interest, so it doesn't matter. :lol:

I don't have a diary, and even if I did, it would be as boring as any movie about my life would be. Neither one would attract any public interest, so it doesn't matter. :lol:

I beg to differ, LOL! :laugh2:

A lot of us here wonder what you look like, what you do and how you remain calm during a heated debate.

I beg to differ, LOL! :laugh2:

A lot of us here wonder what you look like, what you do and how you remain calm during a heated debate.
Ah, but would you be willing to buy a ticket to my life story? :lol:

My embarassing moment wasnt really a big deal so I guess make a movie of it but it wouldnt pull box-office numbers.

eh I already pushlied diary on www :P but I deleted one at msn.com but now I have 2.. myspace.com and FB ;) but it beats posting my embrassing moment here on AD :D

Back