Would you rather make headlines for saving somebody’s life or winning a nobel prize?

I don't need any headlines with my name. :)

Same here. I once had to jump into a creek during a flash flood to save one of my nieces from drowning. She was around 17 or 18 at the time when I saved her life. That was years ago.

It wasn't just a mere creek, it was during a flash flood. A huge difference and yes, I could had drowned too, but I didn't and I'm glad my niece didn't either.

I'll never forget it. It's as if it happened yesterday.

Same here. I once had to jump into a creek during a flash flood to save one of my nieces from drowning. She was around 17 or 18 at the time when I saved her life. That was years ago.

It wasn't just a mere creek, it was during a flash flood. A huge difference and yes, I could had drowned too, but I didn't and I'm glad my niece didn't either.

Bravo, Banjo!

You're a hero in my book! :applause:

I would rather have a Nobel prize because I feel that I can help Deaf people who are being discriminate and being force to be in the hearing world. I would rather advocate to be their voice as it is the humanity rights for us when we need the accommodations that we need very badly. I don't mind being in the newspaper or magazine for the headlines like Schroder did. :cool2: As for saving people's lives, I am not sure if I can be able to save someone from dangerous happening that could risk both of us, I think. :Ohno: :run:

Don't you get a million dollars with the Nobel? Something to think about...lol

Million dollars? I did not know that. Yeah, that is something to think about. :hmm:

Nobel prize, for sure. I would deserve it for my hard work. Saving a life is good but I would be greatly disappointed if the person I saved, went on to murder someone or done something really evil.

I wouldn't want to make a headline if I saved someone's life. However, I would LOVE to win a Nobel Prize!

Back