Would you rather I keep posting 'rather' threads or STFU?

I'm liking seeing you around Alex!! Loving the interesting questions that gets us all talking too!!

If you did it for the rest of the week, I'd pick choice number 2. As of right now, I don't mind.

keep posting :) Why do we get excited when a Administrator post? as if he the president or something. I noticed it is like that in other boards too.

Ok, I think it's time I create a custom AD field asking whether you're F or M. That way, there's no gender confusion around here! :o

That would be handy, lol especially most members couldn't figured out if I'm female or male. :lol:

Keep on posting Alex, it is very rare you do post a lot. :)

Alex, it is about time you post here. You post some of them which I want to click on what I want to choose to respond to your questions. Over the years, you have not post that much lately, now you do and I do hope you can keep on posting whatever you want to know the answers from us. I don't mind, either. :thumb:

yeah sure he can post anytime he wants if his schedule allows it too andI don't find this thread spam cuz he's the powerful and owner of this site so he can make any spam thread if he dared to do so :P

I'm gonna take STFU for 500 Alex. Since all of my spam posts were removed. :rofl2:

I don't care, you can post whatever you want, forum admin.

Ok, I think it's time I create a custom AD field asking whether you're F or M. That way, there's no gender confusion around here! :o
I doubt that would do any good. We have people who refuse to tell their gender, who could fake their gender, who could be confused about their gender, who could be both genders, who could have neither genders, or whatever. ;)

Alex... ya can sure post some topics.. as long as it dont get out of hand.. lol I hope not but thinking ya might do that as well to get some rise out of some folks.. lol...

Alex... ya can sure post some topics.. as long as it dont get out of hand.. lol I hope not but thinking ya might do that as well to get some rise out of some folks.. lol...

Sharky, SU!!! :lol: How ya doing, guy?

Back