Would you participate in a YouTube video contest??

Would you participate in a YouTube contest?

• Yes, I will participate

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • No, I won't participate (state your reason)

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Maybe, I'm just a bit shy

Votes: 11 26.2%

• Total voters

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Please vote only if you already uploaded, or plan to upload, videos on YouTube. For a while now I've been thinking of holding a YouTube video contest here on AD. Think it'll be a lot of fun and the winner(s) will get a sweet prize (TBD).

For now I'm curious how many would like to participate. The more, the better!!! :)

Not a bad idea at all...am sure a few would be willing to broadcast one....

However, perhaps pointing out the 'type' of video may generate a whole lot more to participate. In other words, will videos be based on: silliness/funny, engaging in an important subject, photography contribution, etc.,.

All in all, hopefully this will bring about a great feature whereas everyone, those who participate and those who didn't will truly be able to enjoy and watch. :cool:

~RR

However, perhaps pointing out the 'type' of video may generate a whole lot more to participate. In other words, will videos be based on: silliness/funny, engaging in an important subject, photography contribution, etc.,.

All in all, hopefully this will bring about a great feature whereas everyone, those who participate and those who didn't will truly be able to enjoy and watch. :cool:

~RR

I agree with RR here, what's the topic or something that would relate to the contest, Alex?

Don't know what the theme would be, but definitely nothing x-rated. Sign language would be involved, ofc.

haha, don't want to see anything x-rated, but would foregin sign language, like myself be entitled??

It is so marvelous to have video contest here but not like one former member thrashing about this AD.... Forget that!!!! But just be yourself in humorous, sad, happy, weird stories in video! Great IDEA!!! :D :thumb:

What prize?
:fingersx:
If it's prize coverage cost for my vacation er um... AD Caucasus cost like included camp out/cedar point paid by AD... Oh Yes, Indeed that!
I like that.. Yes... (chuckles)~:giggle:

~RR
Yeah. What type of video are we talking about here?

A 30-second commercial?

A concern about a national issue in sign language?

A funny home video?

A Jackass-like video?

A backyard wrestling video?

Also, does this video have to include that member in it?

Heeey! Woa.. YouTube.com??? hella no, I refuse make a video of myself I am way S H Y because I cannot think of what to telling. LOL well-- I dont like to see myself with funny sign. ;) haha

I voted yes, what kind of video theme would we have to do?

A 30-second commercial?

A funny home video?

A Jackass-like video?

Good point!

I am video shy... and sign langauge is different... You would not understand me... :giggle:

GalaxyAngel use her mimic with body beautifully. I love her mimic when she use her own sign language...

A 30-second commercial?

A funny home video?

A Jackass-like video?

:D :D :D

ah I wish I can join but I never know how to make video and upload them on YouTube, however nice idea, btw

Heck no thank you. I don't like see myself in the video because I look way different person and it is not myself. Plus I am a bit shy also.

:D :D :D

ah I wish I can join but I never know how to make video and upload them on YouTube, however nice idea, btw

Easy, youtube have instructions on how to upload the videos onto the net. You only need to edit your videos after recording on these editing programs you have and all.

No I woudnt cuz I dont have a webcam so I am not able to do it also I am on dial up anyway it wont work, LOL. :)

If I have webcam and high speed internet service.. Sure I wouldnt mind doing that but I cant. :(

Back