Would you like to have been a hearing person?????

I swear to the ceiling cat I'm not making this up. A guy tried to pay his ex-wife's attorney in monopoly money.

:laugh2: :orly: That's unbelievable! I'm sure you have similar tales regarding your profession.

I was hearing, I am now deaf. I miss some things, but since losing my hearing I have gained a better and deeper understanding of the deaf community. I have to say I prefer being deaf. I miss my hubby's voice and music, but then again, I have great memories. I especially don't miss the airplanes going overhead. We live on the flight path for Palm Beach International Airport. Planes start on this flight path at 7am and stop at midnight. They really screw up the TV. I don't have satellite (obviously) or cable. We use an antenna with converter box. Everytime a plane goes over, the screen is scrambled and then the channel changes.:giggle:

To the original poster>> To answer your question and i'm not being critical but try a day with ear plugs in your ears and you will very well beable to answer your original question for yourself.

Back