Would you kiss her?

Grummer

Reaction score
5256c1229cd11_zps5b12f6df.jpg

OMG, when she's old enough, many lesbians will want her if you know what I mean. :lol:

erm, must say bit embarrass i didn't even see the 12 yo bit...but for me...someone with a tongue like that is gross, it'd be like licking a lizard...yuck

erm, must say bit embarrass i didn't even see the 12 yo bit...but for me...someone with a tongue like that is gross, it'd be like licking a lizard...yuck
A lizard has completely different texture. Personally I would not recommend licking a lizard either.

I think it's funny because if a guy has a long tongue like that, it drives women wild. Then if a gal like her has a long tongue, it turns men off. See, Jiro said "Ew".

I think it's funny because if a guy has a long tongue like that, it drives women wild. Then if a gal like her has a long tongue, it turns men off. See, Jiro said "Ew".

Why would it turn men off? Women can use their tongues on parts of men too...

Don't need a long tongue. Just put some caramel into your mouth and start moving it around with your tongue. Voila! Stronger tongue muscles that women will swoon over.

Don't need a long tongue. Just put some caramel into your mouth and start moving it around with your tongue. Voila! Stronger tongue muscles that women will swoon over.

Generally by the time they find out, you're in a position where they don't need much more convincing... :cool2:

where does the long tongue go when its not sticking out is my question. is your mouth full of tongue the rest of the time?

First the fact she's 12 would keep me from kissing her. If she were 18 or over.... No..... No I wouldn't..... That's just...... ew.

Back