Would you dated people from raced and religous?

serena1986

Reaction score
i would because i am half-breed or mix-race.:wave::lol:

I am white...my ex hubby is Mexican so our daughter is half Mexican and half white.

My 2nd hubby is black so our son is half black and half white.

My co workers tell me if I marry for the 3rd time, make sure I pick an Asian...LOL!

So, that answers the question. :)

I am white...my ex hubby is Mexican so our daughter is half Mexican and half white.

My 2nd hubby is black so our son is half black and half white.

My co workers tell me if I marry for the 3rd time, make sure I pick an Asian...LOL!

So, that answers the question. :)

I think Jiro is available! :P

race. yes. in fact, I am mixed race. Native Indian mostly and possible some black..Because when I was tracing my family tree, all it had was "colored" and "Malutto". My family tree is mostly in VA and in VA colored could mean anything- native indian, Asian, blacks, etc... anything but white -- They sort of colorblinded my family history. Malutto means colored with white. And since my family were both Native Indians and White, they were defined as malutto.

religion. no.

No. I've never dated/married a different race from my own, which is white. I feel more comfortable that way

As for different religions...no problem, except with Jehovahs....

Race is never a factor for me (I wish those triple K types would take biology as we are all the same species), and religion? I have enough to say that would surely earn me a ban from this site! LOL

serena1986 - the answer's yes :naughty:

Yes, I'm Puerto Rico and I love white guys haha.
I think it's so fun and interesting to date outside of your race.
I find it dull to date your race but then again it doesn't matter right lol

I don´t mind as long as we respect each other over our belief and culture.

I think it is important to have love in your heart if you met someone outside of your race. We have several natives married to different people outside of our race. As for religion, I don`t know, but if they don`t mind being married outside of their religion.

I just happen to love my husband and we married for love and cherish each other no matter how different our personalities were. I used to married to a white man years ago back in the 1970s. After the divorce and many years later, I am married to my husband who is native and still prefer native better than outside of my race. But again it is the love if I happen to fall in love with someone outside of my race, then I will probably feel comfortable having the relationship with him. :hmm:

Race is never a factor for me (I wish those triple K types would take biology as we are all the same species), and religion? I have enough to say that would surely earn me a ban from this site! LOL

Well said!:P

I don´t mind as long as we respect each other over our belief and culture.

easier said than done, sorry but its true, even if all good intentions between two lovers, or would-be-lovers they would be torn apart from warring cultures, class stratifcation and even ideologically driven expectations (eg, middle class families striving to become upper-class by employing certain values to replace their previous generations)

I was raised to view the person from the inside, not the outside...

And yes I tend to date outside my race... my ex is a beautiful black man that I was proud to be with... life circumstances ended up ultimately breaking us up-- and they weren't related to race or anything like that...

And I've also dated Hispanic men, Asian, Middle Eastern... all types, since I was a teenager-- the important thing is how they treat me and how I treat them-- not what color their skin is...

My son is mixed race-- we're not exactly sure which one either Asian or Latino (since he's adopted it's hard to tell for sure).

I'm Jewish; hubby not. My heritage is fairly mixed. I've dated and been interested in folks of all different backgrounds, and am bi anyway, so I'm quite open-

Back