Would you dare?

But even with a dash cam they drive like this! They're enjoying themselves! Now, imagine doing that on the 405 in LA or the 401 in Toronto or the M25 in London...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM7n5QteKTY]Crazy Russian Drivers - YouTube[/ame]

NB: They don't crash, but if you made a drinking game of every near miss they have (and I'm talking serious ones, not just driving like lunatics) you'd pass out before the end of the video.

I don't know about Russia and snow tires but I know about Ukraine and car headlights at night. They don't use them--they "save" them for only absolutely necessary driving in the dark. Same with windshield wipers, which they take with them when they park in public. Also, they had to filter their gas with cheesecloth when filling up. (This was a few years ago; hopefully it's improved.)

Also, if the cops pull you over be very polite and have cash ready.

Oh, my. That is terrible when they don't have no regard to be careful on the roads where both the walkers and the drivers. I never understand why walkers never look both ways like we do, even if there is no traffic lights or signs.

Drivers are not that careful, either. They are doing this as a death wish even in the accident. The first video is correct that the drivers should slow down and think safely. I guess there is no speed limit signs to tell the drivers to speed at a average speed instead of high speed.

As for the Winter, it is really dangerous to drive if the drivers are not slowing down a bit. It is really horrible to see this accidents in the videos. **sigh**

having been to russia i know this is the case,about 30second after leaving airport on motorway there was man walking a cow on a lead on the inside lane we sweved heart in mouth,but our driver could not see the problem

Back