Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Depend on, I might compromise someway

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • hmm, I won't answer that.

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters

Deafilmedia

Reaction score
Would you stop smoking if your lover wants you to?

Would you lose weight if your lover wants you to?

How far will you do for your lover?

Would you spend more time with your lover???

Rachael Ray didn't... read below...

Ray was candid about her marriage in a PEOPLE interview in May, explaining why her marriage to entertainment laywer Cusimano worked. "I can't give a man an enormous amount of attention," Ray said. "And John is totally down with that. When men I have dated over the years whined about, 'Oh, you make no time for me' - see ya! I just dumped them. I don't need that pressure in my life."

As for rumors of Cusimano’s infidelity with two different women, Ray replied: "I've known where he is every night since we've been married."

IF, I smoke - then, he will have to be a smoker, too... so, we both can make an agreement to quit smokin' together. Much easier rather than stop smokin' FOR HIM if, he don't smoke. It would be very hard to do that alone.

Nah. I can take care of myself by eatin' right food such as vegetables and fruits. Aaaand, drink plenty of water, too. No soda pops or alochol beverages. :)

No comments.

Err..well, I would like to have my own space, too. I grew up independent. Hate co-dependency.

Ray was candid about her marriage in a PEOPLE interview in May, explaining why her marriage to entertainment laywer Cusimano worked. "I can't give a man an enormous amount of attention," Ray said. "And John is totally down with that. When men I have dated over the years whined about, 'Oh, you make no time for me' - see ya! I just dumped them. I don't need that pressure in my life."

As for rumors of Cusimano’s infidelity with two different women, Ray replied: "I've known where he is every night since we've been married."

Well, I don't blame her. I would feel the same way at times, too. Some men need to grow up. Same goes with some women, too.... not just men. :)

Through my own experience, I feel VERY comfortable bein' single. Bein' single gives me more peace, space, stress-free, and I don't have to experience with men's " tellin' me what to do " or " controllin' " or things like that - it could cause the relationship more strain.

No. He/She must let me do whatever I want that makes me happy. I would let him/her do whatever he/she want that make him/her happy.

No, the same answer as the first one.

No comment neither.

If my lover ask me to, then I don't mind really, but if during my worktime or school time then it will pissed me off if he/she begs me to have time with him/her because he/she is taking over my life.

I have no idea what to say about that story of Rachael Ray, but I don't like people telling me what to do, that one is my worst pet peeves. I mostly prefer being single and only do the sex as pleasure.

Well, I don't blame her. I would feel the same way at times, too. Some men need to grow up. Same goes with some women, too.... not just men. :)

Through my own experience, I feel VERY comfortable bein' single. Bein' single gives me more peace, space, stress-free, and I don't have to experience with men's " tellin' me what to do " or " controllin' " or things like that - it could cause the relationship more strain.

Ain't you afraid of being alone?

Later in life, when you get OLD... and too weak... with no children
to help take care of you... then die in some old folks' home or nursing home.
You want that?

My dad chose to stay in the nursing home... He was 60... he was homeless
so he had to stay at a nursing home because he was ill... had no wife to
take care of him.
And I can't take care of him. His divorce wife (my mom) won't take care of him, and my sister was in the Navy oveasea.

Maybe if my dad was married.... he wouldn't have to stay in awful nursing home...

I have no idea what to say about that story of Rachael Ray, but I don't like people telling me what to do, that one is my worst pet peeves. I mostly prefer being single and only do the sex as pleasure.

I understand... since you have Venus (love), that isn't aspecting with any planets.... Venus also rules Marriage.

I'm a drug free so if a man wants or forces me to smoke then he's up no good for my taste. Like Puyo said... He should let me do whatever I want that would makes me more happier, and I am also definitely would let him do whatever he wants that would make him more happier.

I'm a skinny so he don't needs to tell me what I do or do not. He should know better about the body healthy.

Why do you ask us like that? No comments.

YES! I don't mind at all! As long as our relationship is blissful and well.

I don't know about her... But I believe in the relationship should have a good open-minded communtcation, open discussing for problem sovle, caring, loving, respectful, and to put the "R" issue at the last if both lovers' "R" are different view. It's all about love is more importance than a race, gender, "R" issue, an age, and others.

Period.

I also agreed with two comments: Maria and Puyo as well. I'm joyfully single girl.

Well Mann, depend on the Planets' Transiting..... especially Jupiter, Venus, and Pluto (big change of things), might wanna enter the 7th house (marriage), might change their mind about being single, might meet someone.

Never know.

Ain't you afraid of being alone?

Later in life, when you get OLD... and too weak... with no children
to help take care of you... then die in some old folks' home or nursing home.
You want that?

My dad chose to stay in the nursing home... He was 60... he was homeless
so he had to stay at a nursing home because he was ill... had no wife to
take care of him.
And I can't take care of him. His divorce wife (my mom) won't take care of him, and my sister was in the Navy oveasea.

Maybe if my dad was married.... he wouldn't have to stay in awful nursing home...

Afraid of bein' alone ? Naw - I already experienced of bein' alone for 2 years. It was sooo awesome. Love every minute of it ! I noticed that when I was with my man, I get sick - because of stress he puts on me for everythin'. Gee - that's co-dependency. So, I had to cut him off and stay single. Ahh, it feels soo good to be ME again! :lol: Less burdens....

I don't mind to go out with male friends - we can enjoy things together such as bowlin', fishin' and so forth... BUT, to live in the same roof or in a relationship is a no-no for me. Pssh - just forget it ! If, I am young in 20's or early 30's, maybe it is a different story... but, I am in 40's now.

My mom is 65 and she lives on her own apt. She still drives. She had a colon surgery last year ( cancer, I think ) and have to carried 2 bags for it. If, I were in her shoes... I would rather to let myself go and die naturally. I don't believe in tooo many knives by surgeries.

Suppose, IF I get OLD... my oldest 2nd daughter will take care of me. We've talked about it last May when I flew to visit her in California for 4 days. I thank God that I wasn't barren when I gave birth all of my 4 children. My truly blessed children. ;)

Afraid of bein' alone ? Naw - I already experienced of bein' alone for 2 years. It was sooo awesome. Love every minute of it ! I noticed that when I was with my man, I get sick - because of stress he puts on me for everythin'. Gee - that's co-dependency. So, I had to cut him off and stay single. Ahh, it feels soo good to be ME again! :lol: Less burdens....

I don't mind to go out with male friends - we can enjoy things together such as bowlin', fishin' and so forth... BUT, to live in the same roof or in a relationship is a no-no for me. Pssh - just forget it ! If, I am young in 20's or early 30's, maybe it is a different story... but, I am in 40's now.

My mom is 65 and she lives on her own apt. She still drives. She had a colon surgery last year ( cancer, I think ) and have to carried 2 bags for it. If, I were in her shoes... I would rather to let myself go and die naturally. I don't believe in tooo many knives by surgeries.

Suppose, IF I get OLD... my oldest 2nd daughter will take care of me. We've talked about it last May when I flew to visit her in California for 4 days. I thank God that I wasn't barren when I gave birth all of my 4 children. My truly blessed children. ;)

Good post!

Well Mann, depend on the Planets' Transiting..... especially Jupiter, Venus, and Pluto (big change of things), might wanna enter the 7th house (marriage), might change their mind about being single, might meet someone.

Never know.

You seems you are interesting in horoscope and planets,am I right? So, I do interest in that stuff. :)

What's your sign?

You seems you are interesting in horoscope and planets,am I right? So, I do interest in that stuff. :)

What's your sign?

Capricorn.

Do you want a reading?

If you want a reading, just send me your birthdate, birthplace, birthtime...
You can send me in PM...

Just for fun. If you want to...

If not. okay.

Capricorn.

Do you want a reading?

If you want a reading, just send me your birthdate, birthplace, birthtime...
You can send me in PM...

Just for fun. If you want to...

If not. okay.

SURE! :ty:
Actually, I already know mine but I will PM you soon.

Attention to all men out there, Hey, you're not suppose to put stress on your lovers.
Because when husband and wife are ONE, it is like you are putting stress on yourself. So husband and wife suppose to get rid of stress and go out and take a vacation together.

You would say that now. You have no idea what your mom is going through.... IF DEATH STAREING YOU IN THE FACE, you would be SPOOK. Nobody wants to die.

Or maybe your mom needs surgeries... cause the pain is so unbearable.
That Cancer is eatting her alive!!! And it is hurting. Nobody wants to
go all day with PAIN... maybe she would like to die with no pain at all. If Dr. Death, an assisted Death is there, maybe she would ask him for quick death.

Suppose, IF I get OLD... my oldest 2nd daughter will take care of me. We've talked about it last May when I flew to visit her in California for 4 days. I thank God that I wasn't barren when I gave birth all of my 4 children. My truly blessed children. ;)[/COLOR]

cool.

I usually don't, but I might compromise depending on the circumstances.

I have had problems where she would be demanding things from me just because I did it once or twice. Ugh!

No, if I stop smoking its for me not him.

I'm skinny but no, I would gain/lose weight for me not him.

Meaning what?

Yes if possible of course

I usually don't, but I might compromise depending on the circumstances.

Same here, if a guy is asking too much from me, that means he is not accepting me for who I am the day he fall in love with me. It's all about accepting the person not changing a person to be someone they aren't. ;)

Back