Would you accept this man organs?

I think all inmates on death row should be organ donors, what a waste of saving anothers life.

I guess I can see why some would have a problem with it, but in the end you have to decide what is more important.

Yeah!!! It's not like it's contagious or his organs were making him a murderer

Thank god the chances of them having my blood type are slim to none, so the chances of me having to make that call are almost none... but I'd be pretty divided about the choice... :hmm:

As long as it's not a brain.... sure :)

Be just like a meat market for surgeons....lol
2 hearts and a liver and a side of Lung.

Be just like a meat market for surgeons....lol
2 hearts and a liver and a side of Lung.

Would you like kidneys with that Dr Lector :cool2:

I think it would depend if they are put to death and the organs can be used for someone that has no connection with them at all why not it would save a lot of lives. I'm a organ donor it's listed on my drivers license and my living will specifies my internal organs and/or corneas can be harvested if suitable to use for a transplant only and can not be used otherwise or for any type of research.

BUT lets say a close family member of those murdered were in need of a transplant I would say hell no I'd rather die than take any organ from the SOB that killed my family members.

Yeah, I'd agree on the last paragraph. Wouldn't feel right to receive an organ from the person who killed your family member(s).

Would you like kidneys with that Dr Lector :cool2:

I think it would depend if they are put to death and the organs can be used for someone that has no connection with them at all why not it would save a lot of lives. I'm a organ donor it's listed on my drivers license and my living will specifies my internal organs and/or corneas can be harvested if suitable to use for a transplant only and can not be used otherwise or for any type of research.

BUT lets say a close family member of those murdered were in need of a transplant I would say hell no I'd rather die than take any organ from the SOB that killed my family members.

Not without thorough testing, I assume criminals neglect their health anyway. :roll:

I wonder if the mother felt guilty about her son killing innocent people so she decided to his organs donated , I bet the SOB will be rolling over in his grave if and Jewish or Black person got his organs.

If the organ is healthy and it's a life-or-death situation...sure enough I would.

Reminds me of this unreal story of an organ recipient who commits suicide just like the donor did: Man given heart of suicide victim marries donor's widow and then kills himself in exactly the same way | Mail Online

That is really eerie.

I would be more willing to believe it is not a biological cause behind the personality change. But rather the recipient learns about the donor and consciously or subconsciously adapts their own personality to match.

On that note hopefully the latest news coverage of this donor doesn't reach the recipients who figure out they have his organs.

I thought recipients and donors weren't made aware of each others' identities?

I thought recipients and donors weren't made aware of each others' identities?

I have heard of family members of the donors and recipients agreeing to meet one another and seen this on the news a few times. The mother of the SOB much had agreed to let people know where the organs where coming from . Some people would not want the organs knowing they came from a racist person. I am DNR and will not take an organs from anyone.

Back