Would u rather dating...

lucidjen

Reaction score
Hearing?
Deaf?
Hard-of-Hearing?
Doesnt matter!

I would date anything...since Im deaf, and I love to date deaf and hard-of-hearing becuz it has alot of communicate and everything, I had date hearing person for 2 years, it didn't go well.

It's doesn't matter to me.. as long as they win my heart!...

Doesn't matter to me either.. I have been dating Hearing guys for a long time now.. Now I want to date some deaf and Hoh guys...:) See what they are like....

There no matter who you date any deaf or hoh or hearing as long show communite each other. For me i don't mind date anythings bec I currenly date this guy who is hearing it's not bother me as long he know some sign :)

It doesn't matter to me really... but lately I've been dating HoH guys :)

I dont care who I'm messing with. I've done deafies, hearies and HoH's myself before I married a HoH myself.

HoH, IMO just happen to be the best of both worlds since they straddle the fence between these 2 worlds. My wife's a prime example of this thinking.

For me, it depends. Communication is important. What's the point of dating someone that you can't even talk with or understand what he/she is saying.

VamPyroX said:
For me, it depends. Communication is important. What's the point of dating someone that you can't even talk with or understand what he/she is saying.

True!
I rather Deaf & HOH because of communciate each other more easier...

I prefer Deaf or HoH because it would be unfair to date hearing person and end up in a long term relationship. Why?? My family and friends will use the hearing person as an interpreter. I have done my own reseach and homework. This is the decision I came up with after talking to couples who are in a Deaf or HoH married to a Hearing spouse.

Deaf258 said:
I prefer Deaf or HoH because it would be unfair to date hearing person and end up in a long term relationship. Why?? My family and friends will use the hearing person as an interpreter. I have done my own reseach and homework. This is the decision I came up with after talking to couples who are in a Deaf or HoH married to a Hearing spouse.

:werd: I second that with another firecracker.

Deaf258 said:

:werd:
Totally agree with you.

Deaf258 said:

very true Deaf258!

doesnt matter to me, either, just follow your heart...
being deaf, hard of hearing, and hearing are all the same expept communitcate.

so doest matter to me because they are all HUMAN BEING :jaw: (lol i love that face)

WhoCare said:
Doesnt matter but I won my wife's heart for 11 yrs.
Is that your wife's trophy??? Wonder did you bet with other men about Dating women?? *chuckles*

Depend on my follow heart as insincts (sp).... Happy with my hubby.. He is HOH..

Well, I'm already married and DH is hearing. :) In the past, I did date both -- deaf and hearing. The hearing men I've dated all knew sign language, so I was fortunate enough. ;)
Same with DH, he knows sign as well.

In the past I have dated both deaf and hearing. Makes no difference as long one is willing to learn to communicate with one another and as long between two person they do truly understand each other.

Deaf258 said:

that's true and I totally agree with that...tho my parents aren't deaf anyhow, some of my friends are deaf, so that would be a problem.

Back