Would this be 'normal'??

How big is it? I don't need a huge tree. Just something to sit on my desk and just big enough for a couple of presents. Also, I would be willing to at least pay for the shipping so you won't have to spend a lot to send it here.

Dixie, it's about 2 feet high. So, not very big. And it has a short strand of lights that is just the right length to cover the tree. I will send it all. You do not have to pay for shipping !! PM me your address and I'll get it out in Monday's mail.

Being a single parent, my son and I always had our own private Christmas celebrations before we joined family. It is what we both remember most. Go for it.

Dixie, it's about 2 feet high. So, not very big. And it has a short strand of lights that is just the right length to cover the tree. I will send it all. You do not have to pay for shipping !! PM me your address and I'll get it out in Monday's mail.

Thank you so much!! This means a lot to me. =) now I feel like tearing up like on those Hallmark Christmas movies. I will send you a PM shortly.

Thank you so much!! This means a lot to me. =) now I feel like tearing up like on those Hallmark Christmas movies. I will send you a PM shortly.

You are totally welcome! Enjoy it when your package arrives (and more sneaky stuff coming.) :)

Back