Would it be alright....

Reaction score
Would it be alright that I tell my hearing boyfriend, and friend about this site and have them join?? They both are learning sign langauge.

yeah... its perfect place for them to learn things etc.. and the culture :D wish my girlfriend could join here but she doesn't have a computer :-(

o0obluemoon0o0 said:
Would it be alright that I tell my hearing boyfriend, and friend about this site and have them join?? They both are learning sign langauge.

Sure! As I recall, I don't see any bodyguards standing about at the 'door' of Alldeaf asking for a special pass or key to get in! :whistle: :lol:

They're more than welcome to 'join' and be a part of this wonderful community and to exchange views and opinions, sharing just about anything in general...Alldeaf is definitely a cool site to be a part of especially when you have friends joining along with you as well as making and meeting new friends here! ;)

o0obluemoon0o0 said:

I don't like hearing people

Who said they couldn't join? Who said you had to ask? Anyone can join! As long as they respect us, they will be fine. :thumb:

Of course, they can come here to welcome AD . :)

DeafSCUBA98 said:
yeah... its perfect place for them to learn things etc.. and the culture :D wish my girlfriend could join here but she doesn't have a computer :-(

I wish I had been blessed with the good fortune to know about this site before I lost most of my hearing. The education I am getting here has already helped me understand a lot about where I am and where I am headed, and possibly helped me avoid making a lot of mistakes.

I blow up computers on a regular basis, so I am frequently without one. I go to the nearest public library to get online. Your GF could do the same if she really wanted to get on here. And she can use your computer sometime.

Bluemoon -- YES ur friends are welcome here!!!! we do have hearie members here across the boards too! :D

I've brought one of my hearing friends on here too, but she doesn't post very much, she's too shy :scatter:

Malfoyish said:
I've brought hearing friends here, too. They seem to like it.. ;)

yep they sure do ;) i love teasing one of them sometimes a bit TOO much me thinks :rofl:

Of course, they are more than welcome to come here! ;)

Keep in mind that there also a lot of hearies here too. I was worried when I first joined but everyone here has gone out of their way to make me feel welcome and I've made some new deaf and hearing friends from here. By all means, invite them in ;)

Back