would any mind ordering me the

josey

Reaction score
sample test from RID /Nad ?
I am not a current member and can't afford to join and all until the end of July and Hoping to take the test here in Aug ?
I have pp
TY
kim

If you go to RID'S online store on the site . you will see what I am asking for the practice test its 24.99 I think about 1/2down . I really want to take the test

ty
kim

josey said:
If you go to RID'S online store on the site . you will see what I am asking for the practice test its 24.99 I think about 1/2down . I really want to take the test

ty
kim
then why don't you buy it ask your parents to borrow money or something?? Ask VR?? I would help you out but I don't got the money.... I wish you the best of luck

Ahh i understand what your going thru josey, have you asked DVR for help? ( voc rehab) and have you asked other people for help?

just ot clarify

I have paypal for the actucal test but not to join at the moment I will and can pay for the test but I am not a ND/RID member so I don't have the 300.00 to lay out they are asking for the dues .
My parents cann't and won't help as I am adult and one my own. so that is no good .
But that is a great idea I will call vr and ask

kim

Back