would any be offended here if i join?

gene

Reaction score
hi everyone i just found this message board by doing a yahoo search, this is actually quite a board, i was just curious i have 60 % loss in my left ear from birth, and i came across this board today but i figured if i would join and post i feel i wouldnt fit in you know what i mean, and people might get offended like im intruding, but on the boards here there seems to be a lot of good information for me, so is it ok if i hang around here sometimes and chat with everyone? i think i may have found a few new friends :)

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! You're more than welcome to participate here, you'll find a great group of members, useful and vital information, etc., throughout this Forum. Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! ;)

Have a great day! :wave:

~RR

you wouldn't be offending anyone.. you are more than welcome to join this forum! This may be a good place for you to learn more about Deaf, Hard of hearing, Cochlear Implants, interpreters and hearing that's interested in Deaf Culture. So, you are welcome! Hope you'll like it here! have a good night!

A big welcome!

What part Chicago? Me Mt. Prospect! I went River Trails back then. Finally Mr. Ryan got bit real hard for his diddlies on young boys.

Richard

Gene, this place is for EVERYONE!!!! We have many hoh members here. As a matter of fact, Levonian (one of our regular members) has unilateral loss too!

Welcome to AD, hope ya will enjoy reading and posting. :)

A big welcome!

What part Chicago? Me Mt. Prospect! I went River Trails back then. Finally Mr. Ryan got bit real hard for his diddlies on young boys.

Richard
Yes welcome brother chicagoian. I am from near Elmhurst area.

Gene,

Joining is not something that would offend any of us - it's what you say that may be offensive, whether you intend for it to be or not...LOL. This is, in my experience, a place for all kinds - we have our deafies, our hearies, our hard of hearing. late deafened, our postwhores, our sweethearts, our supporters, our complainers, our militants, our pains in the asses...

:giggle:

You'll soon come to find out for yourself who is who. :) In the meantime, welcome to AD! Do have fun posting here.

Hello and Welcome to Alldeaf Gene!!! You are more than welcome to join our "family" and browse around. You will have fun making and meeting so many of our wonderful members. So, post away, have fun, and welcome aboard!!! It's nice to have you here.

No why would you think that? you arent offending anyone at all. You are silly! :lol: anyone can join this forum so Welcome to AD!!!! :) i hope you will find a lot of informations as this is great place to hang out to surf and make new or find old friends. So enjoy your stay with us and happy posting away... :)

Back