World's Worst Mice Plague

sequoias

Premium Member
Reaction score
[yt]2LMxhc8WwGU[/yt]

This is one of my favorite youtube videos. I am sad that they killed so many mice. I couldn't believe how many of them out there! :eek3:

holy @#!%! That'd be like millions of them in one area. Amazing that they overpopulate so fast as they sexually active.

Many has to be killed because mice carry disease so it's not good for farm animals. They probably have good reason for that and yes it is sad. It's for the family and farm animal's protection. They can't get every one of them, so they had to poison as many as they can.

Thanks for sharing that with us :)

It is sad but they have no choice even if the poison killed their farm animals. Still no choice. Other wise if they didnt poison the mice then the crop wouldnt be good and the ppl will starve.

Wow, that's ALOT of them. :eek3:

I tried googled up about what cause to have millions of mice but no luck, other info that I found about camera was happened in 1993 in southern Australia.

Lol, even that cat was impressed and scared!

:eek3::eek3: WOW! That's a lot of MICE!! Mice don't scare me but wild one yes...I don't like diseases. YUCK!

Wow, that's ALOT of them. :eek3:

I tried googled up about what cause to have millions of mice but no luck, other info that I found about camera was happened in 1993 in southern Australia.

Yep that's correct. It happened in Australia. I don't know how it happened in the first place, either.

:shock: That's a lot!! *shudders* I'm kinda glad they killed those mice, they carry disease it is similar to "mad cow" disease.

Ah, I have heard of mice plauge before. It scary true. But remember that central China did have a bad mice plague as well last year. They were hit by 2 billions of mice last year in June 2007. Residents have killed more than 2.3 million mice. But you know what?

Residents used clubs and shovels to beat them to death, while others scooped the furry animals out using fishing nets. Mice have already damaged dikes and ruined crops in areas where authorities were slow to build walls and ditches. Mice plague been around since the year 1300 in history. Its history is long and varied, continuing up to the present day.

I hope it don't happens here where I live! No thanks!

I am not sad that they killed mice. ewww I dont want mice live in my house.

I think the worst place for these rodents is in India because they don't believe in eradicating them. They protect and worship them....thru some aspect of their beliefs.

*shudders* I don't even want to place myself in that predicament. Any rodents scares the shit out of me.

Yes it is unfortunate that many are killed. Once they are populated, they populate really quick. It multiplies fast enough before you know it.

Back