World's oldest mother dies of cancer just three years after giving birth to twin boys

Yea I read that news on my phone earlier today. Sad news indeed. I hope her son will have a new loving home.

Orphans when they lose their mother? What about the father? :roll:

This is where I wonder if she had erred on the safe side of judgment and not had children so much later in life, she would have lived much later.

Why have children SO later in life and leave them when they're in their learning years?

This is where I wonder if she had erred on the safe side of judgment and not had children so much later in life, she would have lived much later.

Why have children SO later in life and leave them when they're in their learning years?

I agree!....She erred....(basically, she lied about her age)....

This outcome was kind of predictable. Elizabeth Edwards is dying for the same reason, having two children after menopause to replace their dead son.

You would think fertility docotors would have better judgement than to allow a woman over 50 to undergo fertility treatments to try and give birth.

well i think good and bad. but older ladies need to think about who allow to take care of babies when they die, go to relatives or allow them to have an adopted parents? there are cons and pros.

Same thing for young ladies dies and let someone take babies to take care of. :shrug: So let any ladies enjoy their own pregnancy and have babies in their arms for a short time. BUT there need to make a will for older ladies who will take care of babies. then all is good.

That's sad....

But see, that's what happens if you have children so late in your life. I'm against that... women who's over age of 50 to have children because they won't live long enough to see their children grow up. There's a reason why we have menopause, it's to stop us having children because there are certain age where we wont be able to see our children to grow up, like this women who died three years later after having twins.

Back