World's Biggest Passenger Ship?

Wow I'm jealous :(

wow Some of AD'ers who will going to Deaf Cruise.. That awesome!

I'll look forward see you guys out there....

:)

This passenger ship, "Freedom of the Seas", looks HOT.

freedom_seas_001.jpg

More pics at Geek Army: Cool - Freedom of the Seas

" I have seen the show on tv alike that and the show was "Travel" channel and I saw it when the lady spoke about how big the cruise was... It was few weeks ago.. When I watched on show and i could tell how big it was on the show. That was so huge I ever seen..

Damn!!! That is huge!!! shit!!! Aww Now i am jealous! :lol: oh well... hope u guys have some fun!!!!!! Be safe tho!

World's Biggest Passenger Ship? There's answer is Roadrunner Club. :D

I hope that Angel will like my post.

me and ONG is going there too can't wait for this commin oct!

hey TFWfalcon.. is that you on ur advator? i'm willing to race with ya ;)

yeah it is me.....wanna race....let's go race with me....before warm weather is on the way here.

That's very stunning ship. My hubby and I are planning to go on the Alaska cruise in few years. I'll show him this ship. He'll be amazed!

Greatsie! I cant wait to see TweetyBird and GalaxyAngel again, and to finally meet moonflower, OldNavyGal and DeafScuba98!!!!!

Greatsie! I cant wait to see TweetyBird and GalaxyAngel again, and to finally meet moonflower, OldNavyGal and DeafScuba98!!!!!

aww i can't wait to meet all of you tweetybird, galaxyangel, dreamdeaf, mizzdeaf, oldnavygal and deafscuba98 TOO

smile

aww i can't wait to meet all of you tweetybird, galaxyangel, dreamdeaf, mizzdeaf, oldnavygal, kingofnoobs and deafscuba98 TOO

smile

Already fixed it for you, also just kidding. :)

I missed this cruise pic that we went to there last year in March 12th to 19th 2006. My husband and I talked about our cruise last few days ago. We wanted go again! Maybe next year We will go to cruise trip in Alaska or Fla or Disney Cruise or Hawaii. We hard decide where go. We missed cruise so FUN TIME! I wanted still cruise 2 weeks more than a week. We cant believe that too faster a year now.

yeah it is me.....wanna race....let's go race with me....before warm weather is on the way here.
awesome.. however i don't have snowmobile.. does ATv count?

i can't wait to meet you all at deaf cruise too. its gonna be a wonderful experience.

and i'm sometimes wondering to myself.. will i accually meet them all from AD members? since its huge and alot of people.. how can i greet all of them *wonders to self*

DeafScuba, hopefully everyone will have pagers and exchange addresses prior to the cruise and agree to meet at a specific place on the ship at a specified time....

DeafScuba,

When it's come and near.... Likely 3 wks prior departuring your home area...
Grab asking around your AD'ers buddies for exchange the pager email address..
Would be great benefits!

I'll be around. :)

DeafScuba,

When it's come and near.... Likely 3 wks prior departuring your home area...
Grab asking around your AD'ers buddies for exchange the pager email address..
Would be great benefits!

I'll be around. :)

yeah... u can ask me.. :) we have the pager :)

Wisconsin People would say FREEDOM OF THE SEAS, here we come. 275 days left to go, I think:ty: :cool:

Back