World War II

Gatorboy00

Reaction score
I was browsing through my computer's picture folders and I found this picture that I would like to share.

I am not sure where the picture comes from, but I know I found it on the internet. It's supposed to be from a museum somewhere near the east coast.

The size of the flag represents the size of their armed forces.
:eek2: Amazing, is it?

Attachments

• Size of flags represent the size of the armed forces they had during World War 2.jpg
    Size of flags represent the size of the armed forces they had during World War 2.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Yeah, they have bigger armies... yet, we beat them! :thumb:

VamPyroX said:

:D Yeah, how ironic! :lol:

Still, at the same time -- it's sad that during WW2, many lives were not spared...that war I believe is the war that had the most bloodshed. (IMO) It's due to the concentration camps that the Germans used during the Holocaust and the war itself killed thousands of soldiers from different countries (both the allies and the enemies)

um, what's the point of this thread anyway?

anyway, there hasn't been many movies that were based on wars lately, you know?

But I've seen "saving private ryan" and "the thin red line" based on WW2 and they are both pretty good movies but I think "saving private ryan" is the best since it is directed by the movie genesis, steven speiberg. :P

VamPyroX said:
u know that we had allies that time to help us fight those japs and nazi teams.

yep...the british, the french, and the russians (the russians were our enemies for a short time, after Hitler betrayed Stalin on some agreement, trying to take over Russia as well...so Staline begged the US and other allies to help Russia wipe the nazi outta the war)

Back