world trade center

ella

Reaction score
i just saw it last night .. i cried through most it. It makes you feel like you right there. Only 20 people were found alive under the rubble. I still think it was a to soon to make a movie on the tragedy even though they have been making movies since it happened.

where were you when 9/11 happened?

i was in school , and a kid in my class came in a told the teacher to turn on the tv cause one the wtc towers just exploded. I thought at first maybe it was an accident , but then i saw the other plane come and hit the tower that went down within two seconds. i remember a lot of kids had to be called down to the office who had family traveling. I was in shock that i didn't know what to do.

I watched it a few weeks ago.. is really sad film but I'm glad I watched it, because when you see it in the papers, etc you see the numbers but you don't think what it would be like to be there.

I don't think its too soon at all

Its much better to do it now than for them to wait 10, 20, 30 or even 50 years and then the film not be based on facts

I was in london on the underground train coming home and the london airports were all closed, so people were panicing. I never knew what had happened though.

Then I got home and saw on CNN and then 10 mins later, the tower collapsed :(

Ohh, I can't watch that... cuz, I grew up in Staten Island, New York- about 20 miles away from World Trade Center building. Too emotionally for me to watch.

M-:afro:

I was sleeping in bed trying to kill virus that cause me to sick! I still remember that day.

i remmy i was getting my son ready and took him to therapy then came back home and clean up my apt .. then went online and checked my emails.. one email i got say TURN YOUR TV ON NOWWW!!!! so i turned on Cnn and to my surprise WTC were attacked.. i was like Oh no.. i got scared cuz they said its terrorist attacks.. i was afraid for my son so i went to therapy and pick him up .. they said it will be ok.. i said u never know.. so went to my moms in country more safe there.. so waited all day.. we watched news all day.. so sad.. then me n tj went back home to my apt and still watch news.. i will never forget that day...TJ may not remmy.. as he was only almost 3. :(

Ohh, I can't watch that... cuz, I grew up in Staten Island, New York- about 20 miles away from World Trade Center building. Too emotionally for me to watch.

@scubalady

understanding about your feeling! For me dont know, that i will watch or no? i am sure, this will be sad movie.

When I was in the deaf school, in History class, sat and talked to my friends. My history teacher told us to go to T.V room which is in history teacher's room. We watched and don't understand what's going on. I saw the building smokes and then few minutes, the building went down. I got gossebumps and realzied it's serious situation. Our principal told the students and teachers to go to library room and all of us watched T.V all day.

It's really sad and too emotionally. I will never forget 9/11.

@scubalady

understanding about your feeling! For me dont know, that i will watch or no? i am sure, this will be sad movie.

Yeah, I cant watch this movie.. cuz I know it will be sad! and I dont want be sad ! lol

If it doesnt bother ya be sad or whatever....then go ahead..

Let me know if u like it or not.. make sure bring alot of tissue box with ya..

Back