World Time Zones due AIM Chatroom reason...

Where is the chat room?? I dont see it posted in this forum so Im not sure where to find it. :ty:

Is it still going on right now at this moment? If so, you know where to catch me.

Sooooo funnnny last night... I had good time chatting with TweetyBird, RebelGirl, RoadRunner, Kim, OldNavy, AJ, Alex, others.. It cracked me up..

Hope we can do it again tonight...

My apoglize, I didn't create new post about new vote for time sheduled.... due my teenagers are in my way awful lot busy shopping for school supplies and outfits.... *groan* Wha... teenagers?

I think Depend someone who feel alike and want chat right away...post it and let people sees post..

Let's hope not waste bandwidth??

Sooooo funnnny last night... I had good time chatting with TweetyBird, RebelGirl, RoadRunner, Kim, OldNavy, AJ, Alex, others.. It cracked me up..

Hope we can do it again tonight...

BLAH!!!!! I was supposed be there cause I asked RR if there is still aim chat? he said not anymore and I was huh no more aim chat ? :( but he said no it already there in an hour ago all of them left aim chat and I was said AWWW SHOOT!!! gonna grr at my grandma cause she playing game of zuma took so long!!!!! 5 hours!!! lol :lol: I dont know I will be there tonight or not hehe :giggle:

I will go tonite...
AIMchatrooms...

Liebling, if suppose you gonna chat very very late hours for you sleep?? Are you willing stayed up late ?
If suppose start chat our time 9pm means your time 3 to 4am ??? *yikes*

I feel sorry Liebling...

I'll find a way figures about best time hours chat... for you join w/them... perfect timing...

GA, I have your SN but I am not quite how it work. IM me when it is ready to chat ok?

Thanks girlie! :thumb:

GA, I have your SN but I am not quite how it work. IM me when it is ready to chat ok?

Thanks girlie! :thumb:

*pssst* Different SN for AIMChatroom.. that I like to use..
My privacy real orginal SN on Aim..
I will be around on AIMChatroom about at 930pm to 10pm.. Reason Kids will settle and watch t.v. showing.. No pestering me.. LOL

I would use Tousi but I don't know how/where to get on AIMchat. How do I do this? I used to have Tousi2 as my username about 4 yrs ago so I guess it is sitting on the pile in my hard drive, lol, Anyway, how do I get in? Wait for an invitation or what?

So do I have to create a new SN? *sigh*

*pssst* Different SN for AIMChatroom.. that I like to use..
My privacy real orginal SN on Aim..
I will be around on AIMChatroom about at 930pm to 10pm.. Reason Kids will settle and watch t.v. showing.. No pestering me.. LOL

So do I have to create a new SN? *sigh*

I really don't see a reason why you would HAVE to change.....I would rather know who I am talking to and not someone "hiding behind a mask" so to speak....

I would use Tousi but I don't know how/where to get on AIMchat. How do I do this? I used to have Tousi2 as my username about 4 yrs ago so I guess it is sitting on the pile in my hard drive, lol, Anyway, how do I get in? Wait for an invitation or what?

Hi there

Yeah basically when you use the chatroom on AIM, Whoever (has your screen name) is in the chatroom can invite you in the room.

Well I have 4 Sn but one of them got hacked just right before my birthday earlier this month.

ALL I am asking GA a question so I'll wait for her to reply me back. :)

I really don't see a reason why you would HAVE to change.....I would rather know who I am talking to and not someone "hiding behind a mask" so to speak....

Mine : GalaxyAngelzAD only for AIMChatroom... :D

CHAT NOW... anyone wanna chat ??
I can invite you guys join tag along together AIMChatroom.. :)

Back