World Population to Hit 6,666,666,666

starrygaze

Reaction score
World Population to Hit 6,666,666,666 in May
April 16th, 2008
Author Robert Roy Britt

World Population to Hit 6,666,666,666 in May

Too many people, this means nothing. But of course 666 refers to the Beast in the Bible. Heaven knows what ten sixes means.

I don’t know who first noticed this looming numerical curiosity, but it was mentioned today on the Drudge report. To see the projection, go to the U.S. Census Bureau’s World POPClock Projection page. There you’ll find these projections among others:

05/01/08 6,664,737,085
06/01/08 6,671,275,141

So sometime in between May 1 and June 1, the gaggle-of-sixes milestone will be passed. (I say gaggle rather than googol, which is a 1 followed by 100 zeros. I could also have used a gazillion or a jillion or a bazillion, all of which are just figures of speech meaning “a lot.” Clearly, the number of people on Earth is a lot more than umpteen.)

The Census Bureau of course never knows exactly how many people are on the planet, or even in the United States for that matter. It’s all estimates. Just fun.

The last big “six scare” was 06/06/06 (June 6, 2006). We survived that, so I imagine we’ll get through this one.

(For the record, 07/07/07 came and went last year without any documented cases of extreme luck directly attributed to the date, and coming up later this year: 08/08/08.)

Well my opinion, the 666 was just a number, nothing serious about it..

I wonder what would happen if the 6,666,666,666th person was born at 6:06 am on June 6th and weighed 6 lbs 6 oz? Could that be the next anti-christ!? Yikes!

Oh, wait... I guess I've been watching The Omen too much. ;)

I wonder what would happen if the 6,666,666,666th person was born at 6:06 am on June 6th and weighed 6 lbs 6 oz? Could that be the next anti-christ!? Yikes!

Yes you are... :giggle:

Oh Boy I am glad I was not born now but back in 70's haha. whew!

I have bad numbers with 6 for some reasons. sigh. :(

haha funny power on....

well i cant have more babies.. im wrong person to ask.. ask others.. heh! :P

And that baby was born at the hospital whose address was 6666 66th St.

Do you recall anything two years ago? Let me refresh your memory: June 6, 2006

Things are still business as usual...

June 6, 2006: 6 Things You Must Know - No Conspiracy, Just Facts
Article Summary:

If we combine the two important dates of June 5th and June 6th, together with recent world events, we obtain the following extremely significant occult triplications:

* 222 days from the Muslim riots in Paris;
* 333 days from the London Train Bombings;
* 444 days from the second anniversary of the Iraq Invasion;
* 555 days from November 28, 2004 (the 333rd day of the year, with 33 remaining);
* 666 in the date pattern and in the pattern until the end of the Mayan calendar;
* 777 days from the foiled Sears Tower Attack.

The antichrist would be two years old this June. [twilight show theme]

How do they really know how many babies are out there? They don't. They only have the reported numbers. So many babies are born in the jungle, safari, on the Nile river, in the streets (sad), etc.

666...not a comfortable number for me. If the cash register rang $6.66 (that's happened a few times), I always paid an extra penny. $6.67. Whew. One time a friend ordered 6 Route 66 drinks from Sonic...I was like, "Um, can we please order one more?" He said, "Why? There are only six of us!" I had to think a minute..."Oh! I'm pregnant, so really there's seven of us!" I didn't want to admit that I hated the number. :)

If there was to be a correlation between the "666" of the bible, it probably would've happened on 6/6/06 since that is actually three 6's.

Was watching a show the other day and the guy came out with:

George Walker Bush Jr
6 + 6 + (4 + 2)

People will find what they're looking for.

By the way, the 6,666,666,666th person was born on 10 May 08, also known as World Lupus Day.

Back