Working Mom?

C

CrazyMomma

Any mothers here in AD - Who is WORKING MOM?
A mom with a part time or full time job with kids?

I am a working mom. I work from 7:30am to 4:30pm at the government office, and I have a 3 years old son.

Anyone? :wiggle:

i'm a housegirlfriend but part time job as placement, they will call me whenever they need me to, but lately they give me paper works at home. lol very flexible. beside i have 3 yr old son..

I am a working mom too, My hours are varies, in the spring to fall I work 15 hours a day, in the winter it's part time. And I have two boys who are 10 and 5. ;)

I´m full time working mom. I have 2 children (12) & (9)...

I work from Monday to Friday at 7.30 am to 4.00 pm for US Goverment in Germany. I work for almost 20 years and love those job. My children know why their parents must go to work.

<-- 9-5:30p - 40 hrs a week US Gov't working mom who have a 16 years old deaf son.

my Aunt is full-time mom of two kids girls 8 years old and boys 4 years old

my Aunt is former working at Ramada Hotel as General Manager i think she is full-time work as hotel manager.

Sara Boyce

CrazyMomma said:

I am a working mom. I work from 7:30am to 4:30pm at the government office, and I have a 3 years old son.

I went back to work at Federal Government when I had two babies born. :cry: I was horrible miss them so much when I go back to work when they were 12 weeks old. I had to support them with medical insurance and living.

I constantly work at Federal for 24 years. I could not wait to retire !!

I am working mom as a part time at Berwick Academy. I work while my son goes to school. It help alot. :D

Cheri said:
I am a working mom too, My hours are varies, in the spring to fall I work 15 hours a day, in the winter it's part time.

Same as Cheri here.....And I have three boys 14 1/2, 10 and 6 ...

I'm a working mom. My daughter is 13.I'm a teacher part-time.My work is getting harder because of my hearing loss and I don't make enough money to make ends meet>I want to work full-time, but Its hard to find something that will work for me and not be afaid of losing a job when they find out I have a hearing loss. My present job is great and everyone is supportive. I only have 3 students at a time.I just need to make more money to buy food and pay the bills.I can't even live on my own if I wanted to. SO I'm at a loss as to what to do.Meanwhile the kids that I teach mostly go around with more money in their pockets than I do. Any ideas or suggestions? Fairymist

CrazyMomma said:

Thank's very much for giving me this privilage...We can talk if you really want us to :)

I return back to work after 10 years stayed home housewife (HomeDuty) to bring up my 3 girls, my youngest was 3, I return to workforce and stay there ever since!

Next Month I will work FULLTIME since my youngest daughter will go to High School and won't need much of my time.

I am full time mom, full time government contractor for 40 hrs a week. raising two hellion boys alone. who is 3 and 1.

I worked full-time until I quit my job 5 months ago and my daughter was 19 months old at the time. I am going back to my old job and work part-time starting in mid January '06. It's hard to get by with one income. :Ohno:

Full time job for State and part time job for County.. sometimes as Deaf Interpreter (weekend or emergency during in middle of night) I have 2 girls age 9 and 5

I am a single (almost single, I am seperated) working mom. Been married twice. Won't do that again. I am Hard of Hearing, wear two behind the ear aids. But I work full time during the day make good money and supported them myself. I have a son in college and a daugher that is a senior in High School. She will go to college next fall. I raised them by myself, always have worked full time and I am very proud of them. They both make good grades and are doing great.

I have a few friends who are single working moms and they don't really have any problems. They're happy to be where they are and are thankful to be where they are.

Used to be working mom when I adopted my son then Jan of '05 retired. Just recently I started small business!!

Last edited:
My mom work as LPN nurse on weekends when going to college during weekdays to get RN then BSN degree.

Back