Work of Art: The Next Great Artist

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone watches this show. It's my guilty pleasure! Anyhow, there's a guy on the show who is deaf and uses ASL and an interpreter. There are basically no deaf people on television so I think it's awesome.

Umm, yes there is quite a few tv shows depending on what episodes that have Deaf actors/actresses and Deaf guests. Switched At Birth, some tv game shows like Price Is Right, Sue FBI Eye, Jericho, CSI Las Vegas, Big Bang Theory, and few more.

I don't know if anyone watches this show. It's my guilty pleasure! Anyhow, there's a guy on the show who is deaf and uses ASL and an interpreter. There are basically no deaf people on television so I think it's awesome.

Yeppers. I've been following this.

I think I've also met this dude.

In 80s tv sitcoms - Beauty and the Beast, NYPD Blue, LA Law...

In 90s tv sitcoms - Picket Fence, Reasonable Doubts, Chicago, ER...

Maybe Posts from Hell knows more than I do.

And by the way, yes I know this guy. I met him on few occasions in Rochester and NYC in the past.

In 80s tv sitcoms - Beauty and the Beast, NYPD Blue, LA Law...

In 90s tv sitcoms - Picket Fence, Reasonable Doubts, Chicago, ER...

Maybe Posts from Hell knows more than I do.

yeah, there have been several deaf people on the TV, but for example now we don't have deaf on the TV. That was the point.

Always good to have excellent deaf people representing.

Yeah, whatever happened to "My Deaf Family" that was supposed to be aired on TLC? I knew hearing tv business won't let it. Assholes.

Back