Work and night life places loaded with ASL, Deafs

MorWater

Reaction score
Title said it all. Please post to tell about your experiences, good or bad for lessons to others. I'm curious about Seattle, hoping there have everything I need to start my ASL life to rock at works, and nightlife!

Went to a SALT GRASS restaurant last weekends for Deaf Awareness, the manager is CODA and 100% ASL. The waiter is an ASL2 student, no problem at all with ordering, etc.

Title said it all. Please post to tell about your experiences, good or bad for lessons to others. I'm curious about Seattle, hoping there have everything I need to start my ASL life to rock at works, and nightlife!

what is kind of bad lesson :hmm:

Why would there more ASL utilized at night than in Seattle daytime?
Not sure if that scenario is true here in Toronto-not "wandering/rocking" at night/early morning.

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Why would there more ASL utilized at night than in Seattle daytime?
Not sure if that scenario is true here in Toronto-not "wandering/rocking" at night/early morning.

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Common sense would dictate that most are working during the day. So ASL get togethers likely take place at night. As well as people home from work and spending time with their families at dinner time, TV time, using ASL. Kind of hard to do that during the day at work, right?

Too many to name. The waitresses, barkeep, baristas, people i know here... all of them are fluent in sign.... This is everyday for me...

Back