Words of Encouragement?

DGirl101

Reaction score
How do you pick someone up when they have just been hurt and lost someone they loved?

Like me for instance...

Adult Male

I was with him for 4+ years.

Things just spiraled downhill in the last 4 months.

I tried to work things out with him but he is too fixated on how things should be.

You tried your best to work things out.

True love between two people exists when the other person is willing to compromise something to make both of you happy.

Stubborn people are extremely difficult to be around.

Pick up the pieces and move on. Time will make you feel better.

Remembering...."Is it better....to have Love and Loss....or Not to have LOve at all? .....Sometimes, I wonder, but I really don't want, to know."

Love hurts. And sorry ur going thru this. Perhaps a little time apart might be the solution, then again, it might be the end.

If it was meant to be, then it will be. And if you Love someone, set them Free. If they come back to you, then they are yours.....if they don't, then it was never meant to be.

Time and only Time can heal the pain.

It's very hard to give helpful advice without knowing the scenario you're in. The advice people can give here would probably be rather broad. I.e. advice that could apply to anyone. (As proven by the posts above!)

fuck him and move on. You deserve better guy :) :) plenty of fishes in the sea, eh? You don't seem that old. xD <3

I think she said nothing words, but I guess her so fool or something prove on posts! I don't know what is point posts! serious! Don't believe play game! no way!

She forgot to mention that she had been sending sexually explicit photos of herself to other people that she has met here on this site and has been denying talking to anyone sexually or in the context of a relationship physical or otherwise

She forgot to mention that she had been sending sexually explicit photos of herself to other people that she has met here on this site and has been denying talking to anyone sexually or in the context of a relationship physical or otherwise

Pics? Who? What?

dgirl has been in a relationship for the last four + years and has sent pics to others that are not such a good choice given her being in a relationship. she has never reallt mentioned this to anyone especially the people she has planned tpo go to a convention to meet, (some of these people were sent photos) in chicago. i found out a few days ago that all this was happening but suspected something was going on for months she of course has denied this completely until i found a sent photo. i was never told anything of her trip until last week. she has been planning it since over two months ago she sent the photos pf herself over two months ago

By the looks of it, someone else is posting, yep. But it seems like a gray area cause it doesn't look like another poster on the board.. It doesn't seem at a first glance that the purpose is for malice. For one, if the login cookies are on the same computer as whoever posted then who's fault is that it was compromised?

That person seems like they have a lot going on. Only way to know if they are speaking the truth is those who received such alleged media attested to it, and it's purely a domestic issue between the involved parties.

dgirl has been in a relationship for the last four + years and has sent pics to others that are not such a good choice given her being in a relationship. she has never reallt mentioned this to anyone especially the people she has planned tpo go to a convention to meet, (some of these people were sent photos) in chicago. i found out a few days ago that all this was happening but suspected something was going on for months she of course has denied this completely until i found a sent photo. i was never told anything of her trip until last week. she has been planning it since over two months ago she sent the photos pf herself over two months ago

My favorite appetizer for dinner is a jealous boyfriend. Perhaps you should take a hint and take a hike. look at you - spying on her.. snooping around in her account. And you call yourself a man? do not make me laugh. no wonder DGirl has lost interested in you. again - take a hint and take a hike. Be Gone :cool2:

they are not out of malice, and i happened upon these by accident i wasn't lookink for this i had no idea she was doing this to me i didnt know i didn't exist in her all-deaf account world if i had known she doing this and was so unhappywe would have talked or i would have let her go that was up to her in the first place and always will be when we got together she was a shell of a person beat down physically and emotionally her husband was the worst type of person to her and for her she had not control over her life i have done what i thought i was doing right i had no idea she chooses to not post on here for now she wants to work things out i will not post on here again i asked her that if she changes her mind about what she wants to please let me the first to know i will let her go freely i want her to be happy i love her with all i have left

You really need to stop using her username. Sign up as yourself.

Don't apologize to US, you need to apologize to her.

We would like to know that she is actually okay.

Back